PDA

View Full Version : another ' will these fit ' question

Niytrus
02-16-2003, 04:14 PM
Sorry to ask AGAIN, as there are so many posts with this question, but here it goes. I found some wheels on ebay that are konig monsoon knockoffs, they are configured for a prelude though I believe. Anyways, I got this info from the seller:

The offset is 42 mm and the bolt pattern is
4x100-114.5. These are 17x7.

My question is, will these fit? Do I need more info? And if they dont fit, what would I need?

Thanks for all the help. Sorry to repeat this topic for the 100th time :oops:

NRG
02-16-2003, 05:32 PM
It depends........I don't know if you have a 7g or a 8g..........7g are 4 lug patterns and 8g are 5 lug patterns....

Niytrus
02-16-2003, 06:05 PM
8th gen - so these will not work?

99DE
02-16-2003, 06:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry to ask AGAIN, as there are so many posts with this question, but here it goes. Â*I found some wheels on ebay that are konig monsoon knockoffs, they are configured for a prelude though I believe. Â*Anyways, I got this info from the seller:

The offset is 42 mm and the bolt pattern is Â*
4x100-114.5. These are 17x7. Â*

My question is, will these fit? Â*Do I need more info? Â*And if they dont fit, what would I need?

Thanks for all the help. Â*Sorry to repeat this topic for the 100th time Â*:oops:</div>

You say your sorry, because you know this has been asked, and answered. So, does this mean you actually didn't do a search and read the responses to the 100 other posts? I think Pinoy has answered this question in detail I don't know how many times. I think if you would have read the other post you would have an idea.

pinoyesv6
02-16-2003, 06:38 PM
step 1. look at ur potential rims. count the holes. 1 2 3 4...8. its a dual lug pattern so that means 4 lugs per pattern...

step 2. walk to ur car. count the holes for ur lugs. 1 2 3 4 5

step 3. compare. will u be able to fit something that has 4 holes onto something that has 5 studs...i'll let u answer that

Niytrus
02-16-2003, 07:00 PM
i didnt see to many responses to what offset the wheels needed to be at, so that was what i was also concerned with. no need to get so irritated over a simple question. i appologized from the start of my question for asking it...