PDA

View Full Version : Konig Monsoons

Niytrus
02-16-2003, 07:03 PM
konig Monsoons - Just curious if anyone happened to know of some online sites selling these for a good price besides the normal tire sites listed? I tried most of the suggested sites, but none had the price i was looking for. Also, if anyone knows of any knock off's of the Konig Monsoons it would help.
Thanks

quicksilver22
02-16-2003, 07:56 PM
ASA JS5's ('http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=ASA&wheelModel=JS5&wheelFinish=Silver+w%2FMachined+Lipurl')

these are the ones i was telling you about, not a complete knock off, but pretty darn close....

pinoyesv6
02-16-2003, 08:07 PM
my suggestion, don't get the konigs. they are expensive and they are soft . the knock offs are cheaper and might be more durable. all ur paying is for is the name

mrjaydeeone
02-16-2003, 09:52 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>my suggestion, don't get the konigs. they are expensive and they are soft . the knock offs are cheaper and might be more durable. all ur paying is for is the name</div>

I gotta agree...I got motegi mr7s....there are giovanni's and a few other brands that make wheels that look like these and these were the cheapest..by like at least $100 a wheel

Niytrus
02-17-2003, 03:15 PM
thanks for the help. i plan on going with the ASA JS5's because they are much much cheaper. thans for the link quicksilver

quicksilver22
02-17-2003, 06:40 PM
no prob. even though they are the ones i was plannin on getting in a few months.......... lol