PDA

View Full Version : Paint Scheme

Auto-9
02-16-2003, 09:43 PM
I finally found a shop that was able and willing to work with my idea for the rally painted VR-4 that I saw online to be done on my car. Total would be 3799 bucks :shock: But while at it the guy also suggested maybe a color changing paint i.e. Mustang Cobra. He thought that it would look rather cool if the car was silver and could shift between silver and gold depending on the lightning angle. Though I kinda like the silver to blue shift it looked interesting when he showed me a sample. That would cost 4399 dollars :? Now the question is, which would you guys pick if money wasn't an issue?

quicksilver22
02-16-2003, 10:08 PM
if money was deffinately not an option, then i would get the silver to blue shift thing. i think it would look freakin awesome, good luck man, can't wait to see pics

Ghost Beat
02-17-2003, 11:11 AM
you got any pics of the rally pattern? id like to see it before i vote for it

HeadAche
02-17-2003, 11:23 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>you got any pics of the rally pattern? id like to see it before i vote for it</div>

yeah i would like 2 see a sample 2..

Auto-9
02-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Er it's the one in one of our avatar's...forgot which member hehe it's on PoPo VR-4 site I'll see if I can find the URL. It's a red VR-4 with the black and white strip down the sides.

BlaqueOut
02-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Yea i saw the rally pic..and its hella clean. I say Ralli all the way cause Rally edition cars are set way apart from everyday mass produced rides. Besides....silver to gold? Iono about a Gold G rollin around. Just wouldn't seem right. :roll:

HeadAche
02-17-2003, 09:58 PM
Ohh okay, now i know what your talking about.. That is a pretty tight lookin, i think way better than the color changing, because you see it pretty much everywhere..