PDA

View Full Version : Legal action against Hi-rev performance

spdracr
07-28-2009, 03:27 PM
So they have given me the run around on getting us our money back

Raul has avoided my calls yesterday and today. Then later this afternoon I recieved a call from Kamil and he gave me and bunch of BS excuses that the manufacturer wants to finish this project and I told him that it wasn't an option at this point then he said to me that he had already mentioned to us that once this project starts that he can't refund us the money but he didn't mention that at all

as a business man he should admit that this project has already failed and take the loss and refund us the money from his own pocket and move on to his next project but I think that he won't do that

at the ed of the phone call I lost my temper and I told him he either gets us our money back or we will take legal actions

I called their manufacturer and had a conversation with Jose and came up to the conclusion that it's Kamil's problem and he should refund the money

I called Kamil and Raul back few times each and none of them answered and I left Kamil a voicemail saying that he has 2 options of resolving this, the civilized way or the legal way and if I don't get a refund by the end of business day tomorrow then first thing Thursday morning I will take the legal actions required to get us our money back

this is gonna get ugly

spdracr
07-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Luckily I'm the type that don't delete my text messages so I have the text messages between me and Raul saying that he is working on the refund so that should help us in case we have to take the legal actions for this

es_fact
07-28-2009, 03:36 PM
good thing, I too keep everything lol.. i don't trust anyone :D

JoeRad
07-28-2009, 03:46 PM
That Group buy did slowly over a month or seem to be going that way, sorry dudes, im sure you'll getit all back although it'll take awhile id say. Try Judge Judy

spdracr
07-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Cali said if we go to small claims court he will help us with it

IceDouTGaLanT
07-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Well let's start the process, they didn't finish the merchandise they claimed they would. They also have not been in frequent contact with us about this situation. Someone please take screen shots or save the pages since they mentioned THEY will give us a refund, also ask admin for an ip address so they can't pull not b.s. Should we contact paypal?.

stvn_mj
07-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Damn that sucks guys. I know you guys will get this solved.

greddy
07-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Alex, let me know if you need any more info, I have a few emails from them as well.

evil-G-nius
07-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I dont have an 8g...what was this for?

beam514
07-28-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm assuming the CF trunks

spdracr
07-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Alex, let me know if you need any more info, I have a few emails from them as well.

i have all the emails he sent to me since the beginning of this and about a week or so worth of text messages from him as well

I dont have an 8g...what was this for?

this was the GB for the CF trunk for the 8g

G-spot
07-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Wish you luck on your potential law suit. Hope this is just a misunderstanding on his part and things get resolved peacefully unlike a certain other GB from Miami...

seth98esT
07-28-2009, 06:47 PM
^Dude off topic.

spdracr
07-28-2009, 11:48 PM
can one of the admins make this a sticky

rez887
07-29-2009, 12:11 AM
You did it again!
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=32421

evil-G-nius
07-29-2009, 02:25 AM
damn...well good luck to you all.

Shadow19
07-29-2009, 05:40 AM
WOW. Man i feel like an ass now. However. If this is going to go down like this we should ALL go to DSMtuners.com and post negative feed back on them with links and everything. Thats a sure way to hurt them. Sorry guys!

silver01g
07-29-2009, 06:28 PM
WELL WELL WELL!

This sucks....well i guess i'll save up and start looking for a CF Monster Hood then. The way its looking it'll be awhile til we are able to get this going again.

spdracr
07-29-2009, 07:20 PM
WELL WELL WELL!

This sucks....well i guess i'll save up and start looking for a CF Monster Hood then. The way its looking it'll be awhile til we are able to get this going again.

if we dont go to small claims court we will probably never see our money back

lets get this together and make it happen, the last scam we got no where with it but if we put it in our head we can get our money back from them

greddy
07-29-2009, 09:38 PM
well let us know what you want us to do alex, and I will do my part.

IceDouTGaLanT
07-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Honestly if they wont refund, then make the fucking mold FIT LIKE OEM like you SAID HIREV. Shit its not that hard to make a mold, you guys sent out 2 trunks BOTH SUCKED in fitment we have VIDEOS of the work. Make another trunk IDK really, as long as it fits i will buy it as a worse case senrio if you dont want to refund me my $100+, Also the OEM trunk is OUR property, we paid for it NOT YOU, so return that then or its THEFT. Finish the GB or refund us the money we paid, its not rocket science. I will Join your Other forms and let that community know what HI REV is really up too.

greddy
07-29-2009, 10:08 PM
well I'm gonna start calling them around the clock

Cali
07-30-2009, 12:16 AM
what i find really shady is the fact that they ALREADY has agreed to the refund and then after 3 weeks decided they were going to change their mind.

that's poor business ethics imo.

spdracr
07-30-2009, 12:33 AM
poor business ethics is not the word, its no ethics at all

as a reply to ron's comment, they wanna continue the GB but i told them that it wasnt as option

hey Noel, can u help us set this up with the small claims court and find out for us what we need to do exactly

in the meantime i want everyone involved or not involved in this to blow up their phone lines and ask them for our refund

here is Kamil's # 510-366-9463

here is Raul's # 415-350-0038

BLOW THEIR LINES UP

i called them few times today and they avoided me

blue8g
07-30-2009, 12:35 AM
I want to call but i feel that would accomplish nothing as i was not part of this

Prophet
07-30-2009, 12:36 AM
what i find really shady is the fact that they ALREADY has agreed to the refund and then after 3 weeks decided they were going to change their mind.

that's poor business ethics imo.

You hit the nail on the head...

Looks to me they got in way over there head here and now do not have the money to refund everyone there funds because they will be taking a huge loss to take care of there customers...

I still can't believe that TGC has yet another GB that has gone terribly wrong and we again have users that where ripped off...

spdracr
07-30-2009, 01:04 AM
im done with TGC and their shady sellers

i got scammed twice before and this would be my third and im not gonna let it happen again

mapid145
07-30-2009, 01:40 AM
dude.. its really not TGC's fault

i had an idea: since a lot of members are on other car forums.. maybe the company has dealt with someone on other forums..maybe they also got screwed over or maybe even dealing with them as we speak.. talk with other forums.. maybe we might get lucky

silver01g
07-30-2009, 09:50 AM
we just need to put them on BLAST.

Shadow19
07-30-2009, 06:27 PM
ive already said go to DSMtuners.com and post feedback about these fuckers. They sell tons of shit on there (or they used to) Fuck that and fuck their company. Anyone know about the BMW club or whatever they went to last year? Someone should call and dig up information about the BMW sites they sell on as well without telling them you are from here and find one of their forums and hit that mother fucker too.

Prophet
07-30-2009, 07:26 PM
A mod or admin should move this thread to a more visible forum. You have to actually register to see off topic...

nyjets985
07-30-2009, 07:31 PM
have they even loged in in a while or have they given up all together (hirev that is)

Prophet
07-31-2009, 12:21 AM
I just noticed the numbers... these guys are in the Bay Area? Frisco and Concord? You have an addy for them? Maybe me and a couple of the guys can meet up with them and try to find a solution for all this...

xcore
07-31-2009, 12:55 AM
ive already said go to DSMtuners.com and post feedback about these fuckers. They sell tons of shit on there (or they used to) Fuck that and fuck their company. Anyone know about the BMW club or whatever they went to last year? Someone should call and dig up information about the BMW sites they sell on as well without telling them you are from here and find one of their forums and hit that mother fucker too.

is it Bimmerforum or BimmerFest. i can go check that out.

spdracr
07-31-2009, 01:22 AM
I just noticed the numbers... these guys are in the Bay Area? Frisco and Concord? You have an addy for them? Maybe me and a couple of the guys can meet up with them and try to find a solution for all this...

this is what i found online but no physical address:

Our contact information
Sales
By email: [email protected] ([email protected])
By Fax: 415-859-5079
Customer Service
By Fax: 415-859-5079 <<< this fax number is actually a cellphone based in SF and i believe thats their old number and they have changed it to the one below

Wholesale
By Fax 510-894-4122 <<< this is the most recent fax number and it is registered under:
Stephanie Cruz
4964 Cappy Ter
Fremont, CA 94555

AIM: b00sted415 <<< this is Raul's screen name
AIM: greentrbo95gst

i believe those numbers have changed but i will dig their address out tomorrow

since i have the manfucaturer phone number i will call them tomorrow and get their address from them and i will arrange something with them to get our trunk picked up from them as well

hey Jason if i can get their address would you be willing to take the drive with few members to discuss this with them ?? also if they dont reason with you guys, would you be willing to help us take this to small claims court ?? Noel said he will help us with the court case as well

Galanttuner10
07-31-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi-Rev Performance
4964 Cappy Terrace
Fremont, CA 94555

Phone= (415) 999-2956

thats what i found in a search i just did for them

hope that helps and hope you can get all u money back

Prophet
07-31-2009, 02:35 AM
hey Jason if i can get their address would you be willing to take the drive with few members to discuss this with them ?? also if they dont reason with you guys, would you be willing to help us take this to small claims court ?? Noel said he will help us with the court case as well

Yeah that is not a problem... is there manufacture in the Bay too?

Prophet
07-31-2009, 04:01 AM
Well guys even though I was not involved in this GB I hate to see yet another GB fail and our fellow members ripped off yet again... So I did some research and found something interesting...

http://www.hirevperformance.com

Yes the .com was available so I bought it lol... you know me being a domain name collector and all... I am not even sure why they did not purchase it themselves...

Sooo too Kamil and Raul... please make this right. I am asking you... refund these users there money ASAP. I would hate to have to fill that website with content showing proof on how you ripped these users off of there hard earn money...

Please make this right...

9G
07-31-2009, 07:31 AM
if they let the domain go then im pretty sure they are going out of business soon.

you gotta do what you gotta do now!

spdracr
07-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Manufacturer info:

GT Fabrications
3911 E La Palma Ave Suite S
Anaheim, CA 92807

spdracr
07-31-2009, 10:28 AM
Manufacturer info:

GT Fabrications
3911 E La Palma Ave Suite S
Anaheim, CA 92807

2002BlackDragon
07-31-2009, 04:56 PM
I tried to call just now, but no answer. How is it that we got screwed over by these guys? Dont they carry a good name through the boards that they are on? What is the deal now. They CANT make the product that we HIRED them for so we are going to another company. They should know how this plays out. If they dont meet our needs as a customer, than we get our money back and go somewhere else. Let me know if there is anything i can do.

spdracr
07-31-2009, 10:04 PM
no answer to my calls either

mapid145
08-01-2009, 03:22 AM
do you guys know where they are located like maybe an office or a facility.. roll out TGC mob style lol

Stewi
08-01-2009, 09:51 AM
not for nothing, im gonna file a complaint with my bank like last time when that guy from Miami boned us, they took 2 weeks and got my money back.

G-spot
08-01-2009, 10:21 AM
do you guys know where they are located like maybe an office or a facility.. roll out TGC mob style lol
not gonna happen. people still have meets in miami and not once they tried to "visit" jesus :117:

jlfisher360
08-01-2009, 11:24 AM
hirevperformance.net. Go there then click on the logo, takes you straight to their website where they have posted on the main page "We are currently still updating our products to our website. You can still purchase our carbon fiber products for eclipse and galants, thank you"

jlfisher360
08-01-2009, 11:25 AM
or try this. https://mivasecure.abac.com/hirev13/merchant.mvc?

spdracr
08-01-2009, 03:55 PM
not for nothing, im gonna file a complaint with my bank like last time when that guy from Miami boned us, they took 2 weeks and got my money back.

I don't know how your bank operates but my bank won't do it since I authorized paypal to take the money from my account and they can get me the money from paypal but paypal will then give me a negative balance and I do value my paypal account

spdracr
08-01-2009, 03:58 PM
But paypal gives you the option to file a dispute for no recieved items up to 180 days if I'm not mistaken. Considering that I can file it for the money we sent for the new trunk and the extra deposit that I threw in few months back

spdracr
08-01-2009, 04:47 PM
I was wrong. Paypal only allow 45 days to make a claim and my bank only allows 60 days so I'm screwed

Stewi
08-01-2009, 04:47 PM
when I did mine for the other GB, paypal never gave me a negative balance.

spdracr
08-01-2009, 06:01 PM
When I did mine through them they closed it without giving me anything then I did it with the bank and they gave me negative but me Jardon gave them the money

IceDouTGaLanT
08-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah same here paypal gave le a
negative balance when my bank got the money back for me.

ZigenScarface
08-02-2009, 10:08 AM
glad i backed out when i did

2002BlackDragon
08-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Has anyone been able to contact them and tell them that we are willing to give them one more chance to make up the wrong that they have done and that if the next try is a fail that we will need them to send the deposits to Cali. This way they can have another oppertunity to get it right. If they dont the next time, then they know they are out.

seanske99
08-07-2009, 07:16 PM
has anyone been able to get in contact with these guys at all?

Shadow19
08-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Ok guys. I talked to Kamil today (i believe thats who it was). He basically told me he was not offering a refund but he did offer to complete this job. He said they are going to make it right if you guys give them the chance but there is no way youre getting a refund at all. There is no way for them to get it right the first time or so because they do not have a test vehicle. Thats all of the information i can give to you. If i were you guys id give them the chance rather than lose the money. If they dont get it right youre still out of cash anyways but if they do get it right then you have a trunk. LMK and ill see if i can get in touch with him again.

stvn_mj
08-07-2009, 10:14 PM
^Damn that totally sucks. But I don't understand how they don't want to give a refund when the job can't get done. It's not like they gave you guys a product you didn't like they just weren't up to the task and were not able to complete it. It's just crazy.

IceDouTGaLanT
08-07-2009, 11:11 PM
if they can make it FIT LIKE OEM like they stated they would in the GB. Then i will still buy the trunk, tell them to fucking use the new OEM trunk we supplied them shit. If they cant get it OEM fitment, thats false advertising, and we can/will get our refund back legally. JUST MAKE A GOOD MOLD its not that hard geez.

spdracr
08-07-2009, 11:35 PM
tell him to do it right or WE WILL FORCE THEM TO MAKE AS MANY MOLDS AS IT TAKES TO GET THIS DONE

but we r down 2 people and one more guy wants his money back so we r down to 8 since i dont want 2 trunks and i wanna put both deposits towards one trunk

if they agree to this then tell them to get in touch with me and ill arrange for someone to let them use his car for test fitting

greddy
08-08-2009, 01:20 AM
finally some news

Shadow19
08-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Ok. So you guys are still in? Ill try to get them to come post here again and could a mod clean this thread up? Im just trying to help you guys out the best i can. Im sorry that this happened to you guys but i do see their point as well. You guys took 6 months to get this together and they really have no way of knowing if it fits correctly. Shit happens guys and you all need to understand that. How many of you guys purchased the fucked up trunk that never fit correctly? Atleast these guys are willing to make it right. Im not by far taking their side and im just trying to make sense of the situation. He told me they had to for out 2500 for the mould to be made and the money he got from you guys was only like 1200. I tried to talk him into atleast refunding half of yalls money but that was not an option. Fortunately i wasnt rude to the guy and he is giving this another go. So dont hate me for trying to help you guys out.

Thanks,
Johnas

JoeRad
08-08-2009, 02:21 PM
im not in the group but if i was id be pissed, if they shelled out a load for a crappy mould why dont they get a refund on that and give you guys back the money, a more reputable vendor has already stepped forward and offered to finish this project, hi rev should just do this on their own and come back here when they have a product worth selling

2002BlackDragon
08-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Im going to be honest. I dont care who makes it, Cali or HiRev. I just want the trunk. If they are still willing to do this, then i say do it. If they keep wasting thier money by making crappy "test models", than so be it. Just as long as the final is as close to perfect as possible and they dont jack up the price cause of thier mistakes, then yeah im still in. I think we should atleast ride it out till they say that they cant do it and then get our money back. Or we could always try to renagotiate and try to but a deadline or something. I just want the trunk without loosing a crap load of money on it.

Stewi
08-08-2009, 07:37 PM
So lets ride it out and see where we end up. At the end of the day if the finished product doesnt fit or looks like crap, then we just dont pay the rest, and pursue other options. I respect that the guy wants to make it right, but he should be on here telling us this, not you. On a second note, if they paid $2500 for a mold to be made, that at the end of the day the part doesnt fit, that means the mold sucks or the guy making the trunk sucks. Either way thats on the manufacturer who should have some sort of loyalty to HiRev to make it right.

2002BlackDragon
08-08-2009, 08:04 PM
True

spdracr
08-09-2009, 01:54 AM
as i have mentioned he refunded 2 people their money by mistake thinking it was the 2 people from the hood GB so that brough the total down to $1090 which is a total of 11 deposits BUT i want both my deposits to go towards one trunk and not two which would drop us down to 10 trunks and since greddy and surycdol put together an extra deposit to help out and not purchase another trunk which means we are only getting 9 trunks made but shockwave000 said he simply dont have the money for the trunk anymore and he wont have the remaining balance so thats 8 trunks

are they willing to do it then ??

greddy
08-09-2009, 12:02 PM
they better be willing to do it after the roller coaster they put us on!!!!!!!

Stewi
08-09-2009, 12:33 PM
they better be willing to do it after the roller coaster they put us on!!!!!!!

+1 who's fault is it that they refunded the wrong peoples money? Definetly not our fault

JoeRad
08-09-2009, 01:19 PM
lol they cant even do refunds correctly, this is doomed! (no lol for the doomed bit)

diablos991
08-09-2009, 02:03 PM
I was not in on the buy, but to me this is unethical and this shop is ran by a complete utter douche-bag.

The fact that they had a time period to perform their end of the contract. They failed... Therefore the contract is null and the money should legally be returned. (and yes it is considered a contract, you buying a candy bar from the store is a legally binding contract)

Next time you guys decide to start a group buy, get that shit in writing. There should be a clear goal date and a clause that clarifies that full refunds will be issued if a satisfactory product is not in your hands by XX Date.

The lack of communication and their willingness to try again ONLY after having their arms twisted makes me hope they rot in hell. Seriously, they thought you guys would just forget about your money???

You guys that are giving them another chance are FAR more patient then I would have been as my lawyer would have already been in contact and drafting up some pleadings.

Fuck this store with a rake and there is no way in hell I would ever purchase a single thing from these guys after seeing how they manage their business.

silver01g
08-09-2009, 10:43 PM
EXACTLY: we need a writen statment from Hirev saying that they are welling to keep making as many molds it will take to get this GB right. If they do not want to refund us our money cause of cost of molding, this is not our fault that the molding isnt coming out OEM fittment.

regardless on whats happened, even if we do take another chance with them. we need to be sure to get it in writing this time (in bold letters).

its just hard to see how this can be so hard to get molded, and this is a OEM trunk. Cali gets JDM parts molded and gets the job done so fast with great fittment.

spdracr
08-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Legally since he didn't mention to us that once the group buy starts we won't get our refunds back then we should get them back. I will talk to my buddy who is a lawyer some time this week and confirm that

greddy
08-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Ok guys, here's the deal, they are still gonna make the trunk, all they need is a member in socal to come buy the shop to test fit the trunk, I spoke to them on the phone, they will be updating us on here shortly and I will be receiving a call back with more details tomorrow, in the meantime, anyone in socal want to go get the trunk tested on their car?

JoeRad
08-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Shit, you guys have paid for something you do not have any judge will order them to pay up asap, you dont go to F'ing mcdonalds and get charged for the freaking research and devopment of a big mac, the company does this or they go bust, infact id ask for the mold when their done and burn it as an effigy to GB to be forgotten

spdracr
08-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Ok guys, here's the deal, they are still gonna make the trunk, all they need is a member in socal to come buy the shop to test fit the trunk, I spoke to them on the phone, they will be updating us on here shortly and I will be receiving a call back with more details tomorrow, in the meantime, anyone in socal want to go get the trunk tested on their car?

I guess I'm not in charge of this anymore. I was at my friends office a lil over an hour ago ( he is a lawyer) and I explained the whole thing to him. Legally since there is nothing in writing between us then we should get our money back.

They will be recieving a letter from him within few days.

I don't play games and I'm sick of them playing games

if they wanna do this then we need it in writing. Estimated time of production ?? Etc etc etc

diablos991
08-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I guess I'm not in charge of this anymore. I was at my friends office a lil over an hour ago ( he is a lawyer) and I explained the whole thing to him. Legally since there is nothing in writing between us then we should get our money back.

They will be recieving a letter from him within few days.

I don't play games and I'm sick of them playing games

if they wanna do this then we need it in writing. Estimated time of production ?? Etc etc etc

Bravo!!!! I would like to see everybody involved get a lawyer to come into contact with these guys. When it comes to shady business practices. I don't necessarily believe in second chances. (or third or fourth in this case)

You guys paid for something, you never received that something, and you were denied your refund. You guys were victims and should seek restitution.

Shadow19
08-10-2009, 03:35 PM
So once again ive backed down from this. I no longer will contact these guys about shit. You guys can do all of that on your own. Obviousy you all handled it incorrectly because im the ONLY one that got through to these guys. So good luck with this. Its all stupid bullshit anyways.

skrap
08-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Wait I have a problem with that shadow. They didn't handle this incorrectly at all. Plain and simple the shop should hold up to its end of the bargain. If you cant do the job that you were paid to do then YOU GIVE THE FUCKING MONEY BACK. Flat out don't beat around the bush. When a shop tells you that you are not going to get your money back because they cant do it right and then just try and disappear you should talk to a lawyer. Honestly i wouldn't just try and get my deposit back. I would try and get more because of them dicking everyone around. What that did wasn't ethical or LEGAL. So talking to a lawyer was the CORRECT thing to do.

Stewi
08-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Shadow the problem with this GB at this stage in the game, today, there are too many chiefs and not enough fucking indians. Alex was handling, then you called, then greddy called then your telling us we need to be nice to them and shit. At this point, since Alex has already wasted a ton of time dealing with this, lets let Greddy take it over, since he talked to them most recently about test fitting and what not. Let him update us, nobody else waste your time talking to them or trying to make arrangements or anything like that, because thats what turns it into a giant circle jerk. Shit gets lost in translation each time somebody tells the story.

greddy
08-10-2009, 04:39 PM
yeah, I'll take over from Alex for now, I'll keep you guys posted on everything as I find out, and we'll go from there.

Shadow19
08-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Shadow the problem with this GB at this stage in the game, today, there are too many chiefs and not enough fucking indians. Alex was handling, then you called, then greddy called then your telling us we need to be nice to them and shit. At this point, since Alex has already wasted a ton of time dealing with this, lets let Greddy take it over, since he talked to them most recently about test fitting and what not. Let him update us, nobody else waste your time talking to them or trying to make arrangements or anything like that, because thats what turns it into a giant circle jerk. Shit gets lost in translation each time somebody tells the story.

Correction. Alex took over because i got tired of people fucking crying such as members that are no longer here. I wasnt trying to be a dick about it so dont hate me. I just figured it was all good to go and i was going to contact them today about it till i saw the whole lawyer thing. If i were you guys i would be pissed for sure but i would give them a FINAL shot before bringing a lawyer into the game. Legal is legal indeed it is but there are other ways to handle it and they were willing to do so. What if these guys are like FUCK IT IM DONE SUE ME? Are you guys willing to kick out additional money to fight the fucking case or do you want the god damn trunk? Thats just my .02 but good luck to you guys.

diablos991
08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Sue for court costs + refund on deposit + potential damages since your assets were being held up for so damn long. (you probably need a good lawyer for that last part)

A group suit would also save some money.

The thing about the going to court process, is that they would also have to front money for a defense lawyer. It would be worth it to them to settle out of court and just refund the money.

Just my .02 cents

Prophet
08-10-2009, 06:18 PM
I am still willing to help out so you guys just let me know what you want me to do... I was planning on going this past weekend to the addy posted but held off after the latest development... not sure what direction you guys are all going to be taking...

silver01g
08-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Just fucking do something someone!!!!!!! I've giving all hope for this fucking trunk! If it comes or not!! Just someone do something about it!!! Enough talking about it!! Get shit done!!

Cali
08-10-2009, 08:32 PM
im just waiting to see what happens here...everybody seems to be going in different directions.

silver01g
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
^thank you, i agree.

greddy
08-10-2009, 09:20 PM
as I said earlier, I will be receiving a call tomorrow, after which we will need a so cal member to let them test fit the trunk on their car.

Prophet
08-10-2009, 10:46 PM
im just waiting to see what happens here...everybody seems to be going in different directions.

lol... that is what I am saying... quite honestly I don't think it is fair that you also have to be put on hold...

IceDouTGaLanT
08-10-2009, 11:27 PM
^ i would love for cali to do the GB for us, but we loose the $100+. If hi-rev is okay with continue this project, i don't mind since i don't loose the 100+.

seanske99
08-10-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm still willing to let them try and finish this if that's what they want to do instead of issuing refunds. I just want the trunk. If they need someone to test fit it, is there anyone near by that is willing to let them test it on their car and help give them some input? Maybe them seeing the defects in person will help them better correct what i wrong and we can get this thing churned out faster.

spdracr
08-11-2009, 12:01 AM
i simply want out of this, i dont wanna be the one going in a different direction than everyone else but i just simply want out of this GB, i dont want to give them another chance, im simply done with this thats the bottom line

everyone wants the trunk bad thats why u r at the point where u dont care if they wanna give this another shot or not and im hesitant about them doing the right thing anymore cuz i have given them the chance to contact me and resolve or explain the situation but they simply refused to do so

i want cali to take over and cali said to me on the phone that he would help us if we decide to go to small claims court and prophet said he is willing to help in any way possible

it looks like i am the only one thats taking the legal action against this so i feel like the dick in this even though i spent alotta time towards this so far

Stewi
08-11-2009, 09:24 AM
My bottom line is I want a CF trunk. I would rather purchase it from Cali then anyone else in the world because I know it will fit and I know everything will go smooth because thats how Noel operates. On the other hand, im going to follow the route that gets me a CF trunk in my hands the absolute fastest, at this point, if this GB doesnt go thru, im just gonna get the VIS trunk and make it fit, consider my $100 a loss and go on my merry way.

Prophet
08-11-2009, 05:34 PM
One thing to note too guys... Hi-Rev is more then capable of coming here and at the very least apologizing to EVERYONE... you guys are at least owed that. If they can not at least man up to there obvious mistakes with this GB and make things right then what is to say they will actually make the next trunk good. They might also be stalling for time... Action speak louder then words and so far there actual actions... not speaking much IMHO...

Everyone is going off this he said she said bs... this is not the way to do business...

They need to step up to the plate and actually tell everyone what they plan on doing and they are not willing to do. Why should a TGC user have to keep everyone informed... you guys are also paying for customer service...

Shadow19
08-11-2009, 05:48 PM
I agree on that Jason. So i spoke to him today and he told me he will post tomorrow. So again guys. Ive tried my best. I really wish you guys well with this but getting angry and all that BS will get everyone nowhere with anything. BTW he wanted to know if anyone in LA would be willing to let them test fit?

Prophet
08-11-2009, 06:19 PM
I agree on that Jason. So i spoke to him today and he told me he will post tomorrow. So again guys. Ive tried my best. I really wish you guys well with this but getting angry and all that BS will get everyone nowhere with anything. BTW he wanted to know if anyone in LA would be willing to let them test fit?

I don't think anyone is really faulting you with anything bro... I honestly think that everyone is just frustrated with Hi-Rev and that is completly understandable. You just happen to take some frustration because you are speaking on the behalf of them when it really should be them taking the brunt and speaking for themselves...

I know two people in Socal but what is the addy so we know how far away it is from them and if they can make it... have them contact me... They run an online business I don't see why they shouldn't be able to go online and do some footwork for there business but I am willing to help you guys anyway I can...

Shadow19
08-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Yea im trying to help out as well. Some people make it hard though. One minute they are in the next minute they arent. How am i supposed to tell the guy that there are still 10 ppl in and within 20 minutes 2 of those people bail out. I will do all that i can to make this work out for you guys.

spdracr
08-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Yea im trying to help out as well. Some people make it hard though. One minute they are in the next minute they arent. How am i supposed to tell the guy that there are still 10 ppl in and within 20 minutes 2 of those people bail out. I will do all that i can to make this work out for you guys.

i hope u r not referring to me when u said some people make it hard

on a side note there isnt 10 people in this GB anymore, shockwave000 simply doesnt have the 350 and will not have it when the trunk is done to deliver so they are down to 7 people since i also want out of this and i do not want to go further with a shady business like this anymore

greddy
08-12-2009, 01:49 PM
so I just talked to Hirev, they are still gonna go through with the trunk even with the people that are dropping out, so we need a member from socal to drive over to the manufacturer to test fit the trunk. I will start an interest thread asking for volunteers.

2002BlackDragon
08-12-2009, 08:58 PM
I am still waiting for them to get on and post. I want to hear it from the source that this is still a go.

Prophet
08-13-2009, 07:36 AM
I am still waiting for them to get on and post. I want to hear it from the source that this is still a go.

Another failed promise that went thru the grape vine...

diablos991
08-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Every day you guys wait is another day farther from your refund. Like I said, their word is worth shit.

It is time for legal measures to be taken.

keta11
08-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Damn. Im sorry for all of you! I know how it feels like since I was scammed by a guy named Jesus. da f@ck!

Dominicano
08-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Damn. Im sorry for all of you! I know how it feels like since I was scammed by a guy named Jesus. da f@ck!

we got scammed by jesus, these guys are not getting scammed they have dealing with shitty people who do not know how to run a business.

Stewi
08-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Hey I got scammed by Jesus and HiRev, luckily I got my money back in the Jesus deal, not looking good for this one.

Masken
08-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey I got scammed by Jesus and HiRev, luckily I got my money back in the Jesus deal, not looking good for this one.

You maybe got your money back but i got screwed on every cent...
I hope that you guys get your money back.

greddy
08-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Ok guys, here's the deal, I've been talking to them a lot, there is no way you are getting a refund, because it states on their website that deposits are non refundable, however, there are two options, you can try going through a small claims court, or you can let them finish the project. They are currently trying to locate a galant to do test fitting on, and if someone can loan their car they will get a trunk for 1/2 price or for free as incentive. I talked to them though, and if they can't find a local galant, they will ship it to me to test fit since I'm pretty close compared to spdracer over in Jersey and I'm willing to help pay shipping cuz I want to get this done and I don't want the rest of you disappointed. If there's anything anyone would like to pass along, please do so, I'll be talking to them again tomorrow. That's the update for now.

spdracr
08-14-2009, 01:06 AM
tell them if they want the 2 trunks that i have here then i will give it to them if they get me my $200 deposit back

i am taking the legal way and still working with my lawyer friend on this

anyone else wanna go the legal way then contact me

THIS THREAD IS MADE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANNA TAKE THE LEGAL ROUTE TOWARDS THIS

FOR ALL THE OTHERS THAT WANNA CONTINUE THIS THEN YOU CAN GO AND REVIVE THE ORIGINAL GB THREAD AND CONTINUE YOUR HOPES OVER THERE

THANKS

Prophet
08-14-2009, 09:25 AM
Just because it states that in there website does not mean that is what California law is... you where promised goods during a certain time frame and certain obligations from the seller. The seller did not hold up to there end of the bargain and you are entitled to receive your money back. I am curious to know if they even have a business lisc. to operate in there city...

spdracr since you have decided to take the legal action and want this resolved I would call them up and ask for that information. Ask what city they are allowed to do business out of and what there business lisc. number is. This is supposed to be displayed for the public to see. If they do not provide a lisc. number then they are operating illegally and you can take them to small claims court and you can actually get there local law enforcement involved because they actually stole your money from you...

What I found funny...

and if someone can loan their car they will get a trunk for 1/2 price or for free as incentive.

There willing to offer a free trunk or one at half off but won't return your $200...

diablos991
08-14-2009, 10:24 AM
You lent them your money and never got it back.

Now lets step it up and lend them your car! Sounds like a fantastic plan to me. Not....

spdracr
08-14-2009, 11:52 AM
My lawyer typed a letter this morning and faxed it to me to read it. I'm not sure if he faced it to them or not yet so I will check with him later

thanks for the info Jason, the problem is that these guys are avoiding my calls but I can leave a voicemail I guess

JoeRad
08-14-2009, 11:52 AM
someone needs to say it to them in person, roll up there and say refund or court and leave, wouldnt say it would be long before yu get it, they're just pissy there business is failing.

this shit seems to be the norm these days, i have had the same skinda thing happen loads lately,

this very laptop im posting on is fucked , the disc drive wont work and the display goes crazy every once in awhile, ive had itsince feb this year and its gone in for repair twice, apperently they are willing to just keep fixing for a year and then tell me to fuck off.

automated toll booth ripped me off and the company took 6 months to refund me less then E20 which they then sent the wrong amount.

and my braodband provider has charged me for a month when it was down and is adamant i owe it.

i just call and bombard them with emails untill i get an anwser,

id advise to fill in a small claims form scan and e-mail it to them saying you will file in a week if they dont respond asap!

Dont give them another chance, they are half done making them, well tell them to act like all other sellers and make the product before selling.

if its fine in the end im sure a few on here will buy one.

just tell them to stop being bitches!

spdracr
08-18-2009, 02:44 PM
I left them a voicemail asking them to provide me with their address, fax number and license number but got no reply

I wanna go further with this but like I have mentioned to icedoutgalant on the phone, my claim alone would be a waste of time and money and the authorities might not take it seriously. I wanna file with ic3.gov and the local authorities but I need to know who else is with me

please put your name down on a list so I can go further with this ASAP

thanks

Prophet
08-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Gather the list and proof of payment and I will go to the addy you have and speak with someone on person...

spdracr
08-18-2009, 04:22 PM
I would appreciate it a lot Jason but I think that won't do us any good but worth a shot

I would love to find out that they don't have a business license lol

Prophet
08-18-2009, 04:48 PM
They had better have a business lisc.... even dealing with there supposed manufacturer should have it or the manufacturer is even breaking the law. In fact now that I think of it since you have the manufacturer's number give him a call and ask if he will provide it to you ... if he is not willing to give you the lics. number the see if he is at least willing to give you the city there allowed to do business out of and under what name that business called...

Bloody Arro
02-19-2010, 10:14 PM
What ever happened to this?

RAZ_76
02-19-2010, 11:27 PM
This is messed up.

03-Galant-ES
02-20-2010, 12:12 AM
What ever happened to this?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=38847&page=4