PDA

View Full Version : custom pistons really??

4g64turbo
08-04-2009, 12:40 PM
OK i called Wiseco and they are saying custom made pistons and that is fine, i just remember reading posts before saying that they were using a Sheff piston nothing custom but if i need them made custom that is find, can anyone give the specs so i can give them to Wiseco so they can make them, because i have a felling that there a few people with this information out there.

keith6110
09-09-2009, 10:54 PM
OK i called Wiseco and they are saying custom made pistons and that is fine, i just remember reading posts before saying that they were using a Sheff piston nothing custom but if i need them made custom that is find, can anyone give the specs so i can give them to Wiseco so they can make them, because i have a felling that there a few people with this information out there.

See if you can get these as a kit with rings and stuff already. not entirely related, but my cr85 expert has a 105cc piston in it and i tried to order a replacement from wiseco and they said they dont make them and i have to custom order. But i went to a honda dealer and ordered the rebuild kit, and i got a forged 105cc piston, complete with pin, rings, and gaskets..

may not help at all but it may be your answer