PDA

View Full Version : Nightshade!

redlobster
02-18-2003, 09:17 PM
what stores does anybody know that carries nightshade, like a nation wide chain store and if none known what website besides summitracing sells it? thanks

NRG
02-18-2003, 10:20 PM
www.autotoys.com

Kain
02-18-2003, 10:47 PM
My local Pep Boys has it in the Ricer section. Right between the LED washer lights and the 7" exhaust tips. Seriously....man I wish I had a digital camera.

BLsGalant97
02-19-2003, 12:10 AM
My local Pep Boys has it in the Ricer section. Right between the LED washer lights and the 7" exhaust tips. Seriously....man I wish I had a digital camera.

Haha..got to love the ricer section!!! Cant miss the huge aluminum wings and cheap neons when you walk in!!!

2True
02-19-2003, 01:26 AM

Haha..got to love the ricer section!!! Cant miss the huge aluminum wings and cheap neons when you walk in!!!

Damn, and I'm sitting here wishing we HAD a ricer section https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
You want new brake lines for you Chevy 1/2 ton extended cab POS.. we got that! You need a new carburator for your 1982 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel... we got plenty! You want some platinum plugs for a Mitsubishi... Uhhhh, we gotta order that :?

:roll:

redlobster
02-19-2003, 10:28 AM
thanks for responding so quickly everybody, how much do you think ill need to do my back tails on a 96? would 8oz be enough or should i get 2 6oz cans?

Kain
02-19-2003, 11:01 AM
You need a new carburator for your 1982 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel... we got plenty.

Diesels don't use carburators :wink: But, yeah it used to be the same way here (GA, buckle of the redneck racer belt) Only just recently got the rice section, and it just sorta cropped up overnight. APC is taking the autoparts stores by storm it would seem.

2True
02-19-2003, 11:10 AM
Diesels don't use carburators :wink:

I know, guess I'm not very funny anymore... My bad :wink:

MidNightRacing
02-19-2003, 03:21 PM
Whats nightshade? IS it a black spry paint that goes on your lights and does it actully darken the intensity of the light you cover it? is it legal?