PDA

View Full Version : NC area test fitter needed for engine dress

BIGMONEYDAY
02-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Ok fella I found this site 3sxperformance ('http://www.3sxperformance.com/detailing.asp'), that carry reservoir cap covers for the 3000GT and Stealth engines in various colors. So I emailed them to see if these covers would fit our engine's reservoir caps. A sales rep named Steve replied to my email, saying that he would be happy to help us in this area, and to have someone stop by to check fitting. This shop is located in Charlotte,NC. So if there is any member in this area please post if you could sign by this shop for a test fitting for these products and perhaps a couple more items that they offer such as a custom made sparkplug cover plate, like the ones they have pictured on their site for the 3000GT. If no one is close by them, and able to do this, I'll drive up there this weekend to have it done. Just let me know as soon as possible. Check out their website to see what these items look like.

sugafooted GTZ
02-20-2003, 06:08 PM
i'm in durham like 2.5 hrs from charolette but i bought a kit already and its sittin in the house. has the shop looked at doing anything other than that for the galant. let me know

Lazarus
02-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Ask them When can they do It? I am due for another road trip

BIGMONEYDAY
02-20-2003, 07:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sugafooted GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm in durham like 2.5 hrs from charolette but i bought a kit already and its sittin in the house. has the shop looked at doing anything other than that for the galant. let me know</div>

You say you already have a kit? What does you kit include? Now, I'm not talking about a hose kit, I'm refering to the metal reservoir caps they have for the brake, coolant, and power steering reservoirs. Do you have a kit that cover those items?

And Laz, I won't want you to make a trip all the way from VA to do this especially since I know we have some members in the Charlotte area. But since I'm only about 2.5 hrs away, I would run up there on my day off to have this done.

Wintergalant
02-20-2003, 07:21 PM
Where is this place located in NC??

Lazarus
02-20-2003, 07:26 PM
lol ok it's no biggie i think i am only about 6 hours from there mysefl

SwiftVR4
02-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm in Charlotte. I check the place out and let ya'll know.

BIGMONEYDAY
02-24-2003, 04:51 PM
Good lookin out man. Make sure to tell us what you find out.