PDA

View Full Version : I notice Wheelmax has free S&H

02-22-2003, 12:57 AM
I'm not saying buy from them, but maybe use them to Pricematch "Other" places .... (discount tire, wheelboutique... etc)

Sowndwayv
02-22-2003, 02:13 AM
America Tire Co, or Sears wouldnt pricematch with www.tirerack.com , so i dont know if they chances are any higher for wheelmax

Khopari
02-22-2003, 07:42 AM
Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..

jacuZZi
02-22-2003, 08:16 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..</div>

i got my rims from wheelmax, and i have no problem with the customer service. :wink:

Khopari
02-22-2003, 09:04 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jacuZZi)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..</div>

i got my rims from wheelmax, and i have no problem with the customer service. :wink:</div>

well this TGC memeber got screw they send em wrong type and they would not replace em,, he had to drive to miami and get his money back

Ghost Beat
02-22-2003, 02:42 PM
damn free shippin wish other peopl would do that shippin cost me a bunch when i got my 18's...

Auto-9
02-22-2003, 06:06 PM
Tires.com also has free shipping. It's great when you don't want to pay local sales taxes...just buy from them, wait a few days for ground shipping, and voila. I don't know if Wheelmax charges state sales taxes since merchants vary on their policies.

toc8g
02-23-2003, 01:15 AM
I noticed WheelMax and Wheels Boutiques have the same prices and selection. I got my wheels at Wheels boutiques and didn't pay shipping.
The customer service was good they just wereout of the original wheels I wanted,..i guess thats because business is good,..

bstnsportsfan
02-24-2003, 08:52 PM
Wheel Max has bad Customer Service..

I've heard this several times.

wheelsboutique
02-26-2003, 09:26 PM
hey, I agree free shipping sounds great but they tax you in other ways remember the old saying "nothing in this world is free"...I garuntee if you come from this forum we wont let anyone beat our prices 100% just call us up .1-866-51wheels..dont forget to say where your calling from..by the way read about other members ( not so good)expeiences on this forum about free shiping!!!