PDA

View Full Version : Woman Hit my Car AHHHH

JoeRad
11-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Just came out of the store and was walking towards my car. a lady was reversing out of the space beside me when i heard a crunch. i had a quick look at my bumber and saw a long ass white scratch dug into it. i ran infront of her car and stopped the bitch. i said hey you just hit my car and walked up to her window, i said it again but she wouldnt roll down her window so i had to shout it at the bitch.

She completly denied it, kept saying i left plenty of room, told her look at my bumper and look at yours, your paint is all over my car and your bumpers messed up in the same spot.

i made her pull over to get her insurance details all the while she was completly and bitchily denying it. i told her hang on i gotta grab a pen and when i went to get it the bitch took off.

luckily i got the pen pretty quick and jotted down the reg and went straight down the cop shop.

just gotta wait now

Sucks

http://i38.tinypic.com/2rdeqg3.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/70vuj9.jpg

qnz
11-05-2009, 04:19 PM
wow. lucky you were there. 2 minutes later and she woulda fled the scene. Now shes in deeper shit for leaving the scene of an accident

Cali
11-05-2009, 04:39 PM
it's happened to me before...unfortunately for me in CA they told me there wasn't anything they could do since there was no witnesses.

JoeRad
11-05-2009, 04:55 PM
MY girlfriend was there and also the ladies son was in the car, he was pretty young though like 9 or 10.

it just dawned on me i should have followed the bitch.

anyhow its a small area here im sure ill see her again

VegasMatt
11-05-2009, 06:00 PM
As long as you got the plate and she has her registration address current, you should be fine. As said before, she fled the scene so you have an advantage with the cops who will sympathize with you.

bigvic
11-05-2009, 06:03 PM
yea if u got the plates its all good in CA... its a hit and run or fleeing the scene

tjones156
11-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Dag man! Its sucks just for the fact she hit your whip in the first place. But its worse that she denied it and then fled the scene. I'm glad you got her info so she can pay! Let us know whats up and good luck with that situation.

boondocks95
11-05-2009, 11:15 PM
this happened to me in the walmart parking lot as i was gettin out of the store but the person saw me comin and drove off, good thing they didnt leave a very big scratch or i wouldave been really pissed. i hope this woman pays!

03-Galant-ES
11-05-2009, 11:30 PM
I hate shit like this it happens in my school every day. The people there are so retarded and its partly because the school accepts like 600 commuter students for 400 parking spaces. The very first day of school i saw some chick hit someones side of the car as she tried to turn down the aisle and then she left the parking lot. I took down her license plate and gave it to the person. Hope the bitch that hits your car gets whats coming to her.

Jeffylou87
11-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Its happened to me.. I just never got the plates..

Red_Line
11-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Stupid people not taking responsibility for their actions. Seriously, you hit the car, the freakin owner saw you hit the car, and still you act like a 5 year-old child denying that you did it? Learn how to drive stupid woman

03-Galant-ES
11-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Learn how to drive stupid woman

That's a line i didn't not want to cross, but why the fuck are our insurance rates more, just cause we're more likely to put our foot down when we are challenged and our testosterone surges. When I drive normally I shift at about 2200 in galant and 2700 in bmw meanwhile women around here accelerate as hard as possible to red lights and stop signs just to hit the brakes again. Yes I am much more of a liability with my non speeding conservative driving style. Even though I do put the foot down once in a while like monday I followed a lambo at 95mph just to call the kid a rich fuck and tell him he doesnt deserve it. (He cut me off and he was like 17 in his daddys lambo) That is the question I ask why do I pay more then my fiance, I watched a woman today as i was driving home from work run through 5 stop signs in a row without braking. It wasnt until I honked and flipped her off that she started. I hate 98% of the people on the roads today.

00galantguy
11-06-2009, 01:29 AM
I saw an old lady back into someones car in a parking lot. I mean like back into it like 10-15 miles per hour. Pull forward like she was gonna stop and then take off. I took down her plates and found the lady inside.

dwjp90
11-06-2009, 04:09 AM
my car has been hit 7 times in the past 3 months all hit and runs.

JoeRad
11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Found out my insurance has a deal with a firm of solicitors who handled stuff like this for 15 years, there gonna get the plate and insurance details off the cops and write to her first to see if she wants to pay up or take her to court if she wont.

Also i need a rough estimate of how much that might cost to fix, im gonna get one from a body shop soon, im just curious at the moment

Colton5419
11-06-2009, 12:41 PM
First glance I looked at it it looked like a scrap along the front bumper only, now that I take a second look, whats with the gap between the right fender and the hood?

JoeRad
11-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Cops just called me and gave me the ladys name, her husband was the only one they could speak too and he claims there is no damage to their car (of Course he did) and she is away untill monday (convienient). i think shes away so it can be covered up. but anyway theytold me to drop me paticulars down to them and they will pursue it monday.

sounds good

I think the gaps just the angle i took it at or its because im missing the rubber bump stop thing from the other side

Galant Evolution
11-06-2009, 01:38 PM
^^ good luck man...people suck! :-/ hope she gets it bad

Colton5419
11-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I would imagine a body shop would replace the front bumper as a whole and repaint it?

mines plastic, but yours looks metal; maybe it can be shaped back and repainted.

hhp8008
11-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Hit and runs suck especially if a Galant is on the receiving side. Worse comes to worse you'll take her to court prove your case and win.....You'll get paid pretty soon my man.

Galants Unite!!!:066: lol

JoeRad
11-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Yeah theres really not much damage, plastic bumper btw, most of the scrape funnily enough is paint from her car, if i polished welli think it wouldnt be noticable, but fuck it she hit and had the nerve to drive off so she gonna get whats coming to her, hope theres a thick ass fine for leaving the scene

DFX
11-06-2009, 06:48 PM
That's a line i didn't not want to cross, but why the fuck are our insurance rates more, just cause we're more likely to put our foot down when we are challenged and our testosterone surges. When I drive normally I shift at about 2200 in galant and 2700 in bmw meanwhile women around here accelerate as hard as possible to red lights and stop signs just to hit the brakes again. Yes I am much more of a liability with my non speeding conservative driving style. Even though I do put the foot down once in a while like monday I followed a lambo at 95mph just to call the kid a rich fuck and tell him he doesnt deserve it. (He cut me off and he was like 17 in his daddys lambo) That is the question I ask why do I pay more then my fiance, I watched a woman today as i was driving home from work run through 5 stop signs in a row without braking. It wasnt until I honked and flipped her off that she started. I hate 98% of the people on the roads today.

yeah. i was driving one of the detail shop guys back after dropping off one of our cars (07 CR-V). i pull around the side of our building (slowly, i was maybe 20' from the garage i left), and this lady and her friend (another female, how convenient) pull up in front of us (they were behind my blind spot, a Denali) and theyre doing 20+ in our car lot after bringing an 07 MKZ back from a test drive. had i been going any faster than a crawl around that corner, we would've had 2 more cars that needed to go back to the body shop!

00galantguy
11-07-2009, 07:14 AM
my car has been hit 7 times in the past 3 months all hit and runs.
whoa youre alive!

Colton5419
11-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Ah nice JoeRad, both plastic but your paint is better than mine :P the grey galants bumpers are slightly darker than the car... lame.

JoeRad
11-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Just got a quote, 300 for repair and repaint, faxing it in to the insurance tomorrow morning

dwjp90
11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
whoa youre alive!

Lol yea. Haven't been active in a while.

JoeRad
01-26-2010, 11:51 AM
UPDATE: got 350 from the unsurance but not more than 4 days ago another old lady backed her towbar into the back of me while i was sitting in the car parked and with the engine off,

After about 40 minutes of her refusing to give me her details and HER! calling the cops details were exchanged.

Shitty thing is again she denied it adamantly and when the cops showed up she tried to pal up to them and lie by saying we were both backing into spots and we were both to blame, she also layed on the cops that i had been intimidating her while we were waiting, anyhow put those lie's to rest with the cops as she walked off for about 30 minutes and i said the cctv would confirm she wasnt around to be intimidated

gonna take her to the cleaners if possibel

Isaurio
01-26-2010, 01:32 PM
UPDATE: got 350 from the unsurance but not more than 4 days ago another old lady backed her towbar into the back of me while i was sitting in the car parked and with the engine off,

After about 40 minutes of her refusing to give me her details and HER! calling the cops details were exchanged.

Shitty thing is again she denied it adamantly and when the cops showed up she tried to pal up to them and lie by saying we were both backing into spots and we were both to blame, she also layed on the cops that i had been intimidating her while we were waiting, anyhow put those lie's to rest with the cops as she walked off for about 30 minutes and i said the cctv would confirm she wasnt around to be intimidated

gonna take her to the cleaners if possibel

Dam bro you have some bad luck!!. That shit happen to me too in a parking lot. Some people can't F-IN drive. I believe that some people get their driving license in a supermarket.. :wtf:

galantluver4life
04-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Why the hell do girls even have cars?!?!?! THEY SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN WHERE THEY BELONG MAKING ME A MATHA EFFIN SANDWHICH!!!!!!

Only after I do her laundry, buy her tampons (which they ALWAYS call for a price check), give her a footrub while listening to her day. I'm whipped, and the worst thing about it... Shes overweight. Obese. FML.

03-Galant-ES
04-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Why the hell do girls even have cars?!?!?! THEY SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN WHERE THEY BELONG MAKING ME A MATHA EFFIN SANDWHICH!!!!!!

This is just utterly disrespectful and why the fuck did you revive an over 2 month old thread to say this?

I will say some women are more prone to panic then others, but there are also men who cant drive and I dont want to see them on the road, but to just say all women cant drive is stupid. My fiance drives fine I just need to point out potholes when she is driving the G cause she is looking at where she is going not the road. I drive most places, but i dont stop her from driving when i am not in car or when im drunk.

galantluver4life
04-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Your right, many women do drive fine i was simply making a joke. Sorry if i offended any one and yes i agree with you that some men do drive bad as well. There really should be more strict driving tests in all the states and especialy here in New Mexico where i live.