PDA

View Full Version : Asylumm Lights

MitsuRacer
02-23-2003, 08:57 PM
Hey guys, I just ordered Hiper White Headlights, Turn Signal Bulbs and Fog Lights from www.asylumms.com. I ordered all three so that they would all look the same, since there is nothing worse than muti-toned lights up front. I was wondering if any of you had bought lights from these guys and how they are working for you. All the feedback I can get is really appreciated. Thanks. :twisted:

davebernard
02-23-2003, 09:39 PM
Asylums is a local speed shop here in Denver. They have a bad reputation of screwing people out of their money. I personally have not ordered anthing from them, but several of my friends have. They were all burned perty bad. I would use caution ordering anything from these guys. I Recomend therpmshop.com They do not have their site set up to take orders over the internet yet but if you call them they are helpfull and willing to take some time with questions. Let us all know how they look once you get them.

NRG
02-23-2003, 10:31 PM
I ordered a set of Spark Plugs Wires from them longtime ago and they didn't deliver or respond to any of my emails until I threaten them to refund my money........Bad! Bad!

Fishboy55
02-24-2003, 06:04 AM
I had a bad experience with Asylum also. Ordered lights, they never arrived. They refused to respond. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and wound up having my bill credited. Never did receive the lights. Good luck with your transaction.

Chip

ChromeGalant
02-24-2003, 07:22 AM
Hmm.. Ive ordered from them many times.. I have a three lights from them as well the corners are bright, but are not a perfect match to the headlight bulb... Recently I placed an order for more bulbs.. (one headlight bulb blew) and they JUST sent it off (well I got an email Friday) But it took them two weeks to do it. In the past I have recieved my orders in a week or less...

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif