PDA

View Full Version : Hello TGC! Need Advise and HELP!!

KaziKai
11-18-2009, 01:53 AM
OK before you burn me... FYI I am a noob to whats under the hood! I am learning bit by bit!

I have a 2003 8G ES with 121k miles

ok I need help with a few parts:

Alternator 1: My OEM one that I have is making a weird noise, Autozone said its the barrings. Is there a way to changed that out? or would I it just be better to change to a brand new Altrnator?

Alternator 2: Autozone tested my alternator it showed 85kw is that normal? and anyone know where I can get a upgraded one? or 85kw is enough?

Bodykit: Now ok I have did the stupid thing to my car, I molded the rear cyber 2 kit to my G. and now I want it off and put on a jdm rear and eventully the front bumper. If anyone have one for sale and would not mind finding a way to ship it ill be happy! Used or New I dont mind! my zip is 89129 thanks I dont mind if its a VRG or VR4 I just want to have like a stock look.. Or if anyone wants to trade me their VRG for a Cyber 2 front and if I can save my rear... PM ME!!

Fuse: There is this one fuse like square thing on my 8G (+) spot. I dont know what its for.. but I was wondering if I can just not use that part... cause its $27.36 for that part. I fried 2 of them already (Dont ask how)

Interior: I did some uphostering to my interior but I failed... soo I ruinned my rear doors... if anyone has any around that is either uphostered or just stock! I will pay shipping! Or if anyone know someone here in vegas that is able to help me uphoster or charge me for uphostering.... I need to turn my interior black!

Engine: I need to start upgrading my 8G! I dont know what to do first... I did the SAI and the Irdium spark plugs from NGK and the NGK wires, strut bar. Going to do the 2000 valve cover mod.

Well anyways I will post wat the square fuse thing later when I get home.. If anyone can be able to help me in any of these it would be much appreciated!

THX TGC!!!!

duh2150
11-18-2009, 05:38 AM
ill look up the alternator thing in my book of magic, and that fuse is a fuseable link you can probably just pick one up at autozone or something, do you have a sound system or anything?