PDA

View Full Version : Sticky stickers....

NavBlueGold
02-24-2003, 09:02 AM
Hey all,
Anyone got any good tips for getting stickers removed from your car. I usually use the hair dryer and razor blade trick but it isn't working this time :evil: . There any kind of stuff that takes them off... (would Goo Gone hurt the paint?)? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
M

Tiptronic
02-24-2003, 09:44 AM
the blow dryer method has always worked for me. get them nice and hot, then peel off with your fingers. the goo gone wont hurt the paint either. a little elbow grease and you'll be fine

pinoyesv6
02-24-2003, 02:26 PM
just take ur time. if u have a garage, do it inside on a warm day. if not, park ur car in the sun for a while b4 doing it. its winter time on this side of the hemisphere and yea its cold.

Khopari
02-24-2003, 02:28 PM
the blow dryer method has always worked for me. get them nice and hot, then peel off with your fingers. the goo gone wont hurt the paint either. a little elbow grease and you'll be fine

yea agree with you,, i already took out 3 of my sticker from my car.. that way

Prophet
02-25-2003, 12:38 AM
I wished I had know about the hair dryer method. I sat there for hours peeling my stickers of the side of my car https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Jason