PDA

View Full Version : 17's

leadfoot
02-25-2003, 02:12 PM
i plan on getting 17';s very soon does anyone have any advise about how i should go about doing this, as far as what brand shock's( was thinking koni yellow's), springs( maybe a prokit) and brakes. oh and i want there to be almost no room in between the wheel weel and the tire not rubbing of cousre but a nice clean fit. oh and is a camber kit needed for the drop that i want? :?:

seth98esT
02-25-2003, 02:24 PM
usually camber kits are not required on 8gs when lowering with springs. id either suggest teh eibach pro kit or the progressive kit. as for struts, get the kyb agxs, they are nice and adjustable

leadfoot
02-25-2003, 05:17 PM
how will 19's fit onto my 8th gen galant will there be any mod's needed for them to fit? or will the just go in nice i was just wondering and i saw a nice set of 19's that would look B/A i also wanted to know how it would affect my launch

seth98esT
02-25-2003, 06:50 PM
19s will fit w/o any modding, but may rub some...some peoples rub some dont, id say if ur using lowering springs it shouldnt rub. and the bigger the rims u get the slower u get, but more top end u get, thats just given. if you will notice the loss or not, you shouldnt feell too much slower, probably about the same