PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

newvaprince
01-02-2010, 02:47 PM
where do i hook the black,red and white,black to my projector headlights

polishmafia
01-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Ok, you need to post ALOT more information. What projectors? What have you done so far? Pics would help.

We need more info. You posting this is like me asking "where do I plug in the black wire?" ...for what?

03-Galant-ES
01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Ok, you need to post ALOT more information. What projectors? What have you done so far? Pics would help.

We need more info. You posting this is like me asking "where do I plug in the black wire?" ...for what?

Def need more info, Black is usually a negative Red is positive White can be anything from ground to a neutral wire. But without seeing the product or the harness we cannot really assist you. Pictures are your best friend.

Galant Evolution
01-05-2010, 07:24 AM

x3

Def need more info, Black is usually a negative Red is positive White can be anything from ground to a neutral wire. But without seeing the product or the harness we cannot really assist you. Pictures are your best friend.

x3 post up some pictures or some more detailed information

ricky_db
01-05-2010, 03:36 PM
hes got the same ebay projectors as alot of other members on here

03-Galant-ES
01-05-2010, 03:44 PM
hes got the same ebay projectors as alot of other members on here

where is he trying to wire them. I didnt get my heads yet so I cant give advice without pictures.

ricky_db
01-05-2010, 03:46 PM
i dnt have them so i have no idea lol

03-Galant-ES
01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
i dnt have them so i have no idea lol

lol thats why we need pics it seems like no one who has them is on.

newvaprince
01-16-2010, 01:33 PM
i got the red and black hook up now...

http://i50.tinypic.com/2qust1d.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/293kdox.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/zwxe6x.jpg

my rings dont light up

HungarianHunter
01-16-2010, 07:36 PM
His "rings" don't light up, would that mean that the white could be the wire for the angel eyes? I would assume the black and red would be +/- for the projectors and turns, and if he hasn't touched the white wire, I would assume that's the + for the angel eyes. I've never touched these headlights, this just seems logical to me.

Anyone have input?

I might try hooking the white up to the same place the red is out of curiosity, see if that works.

troubled4g64t
01-16-2010, 09:22 PM
last time I had projectors was for my civic but they came as plug ins for the h4 and split it between hi and low and then had 2 loose wires for the angle eyes if these were all loose it should have more wires at least 3 for hi low 2 for the angles and at least 2 for turns

troubled4g64t
01-16-2010, 09:24 PM
I saw hook up power to each separately black as - always and switch the other wire as + find out what it powers then hook it up

02GalantGuy
03-21-2010, 07:17 PM
i kno this is a kinda old thread but i got HIDs for my stock heads n i goin to get projectors from ebay..i was wonderin does the projectors still work wit H4 HIDs that i have? cuz i heard the projectors needed H1 bulbs...so i was wonderin is there a way i could still use my HIDs on the projectors or would i have to but replacement H1 HID bulb from my HIDs?...mayb even tap into sum wires? cuz im not confident wen it comes to wiring

Jeffylou87
03-21-2010, 11:54 PM
It won't work. You need h1 bulbs.

02GalantGuy
03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
ah i see...ok thanks ^^ i guess ill jus buy H1 replacement bulbs n swap them wit my H4 bulbs...do u guys use both HI n LO on the projectors or jus the LO beam? cuz i saw on a thread from bulb sizes that u need H7 for HI beam n H1 for LO beams..would it look better to use both the HI n LO beam or jus LO beam?..since i got HIDs i was thinkin bout jus usin LO beam only..jus wanted sum more opinions from other ppl that has projectors