PDA

View Full Version : ECU reflash Dyno Results.

monnewbie3
01-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Hey guys I posted this up in another Galant forum that I frequent.. Thought I'd share with you guys.

"Last night we (Hackish, WolverineOttawa) did a couple Dynos.
One of which was on my '07 9G Galant Ralliart (6G75) with the ECU flashed.

This Dyno shows the stock results (2) vs the Reflash Results (1).

The tests were done on a Mustang Dyno while the car was warm (the cooler car yielded better results, but not as realistic), and we took the highest of the stock results.

Videos were taken by Brent and Mike (Hackish, WolverineOttawa), so if you would like to see them you should ask them.

Results;
+11WHP, +16WTQ"

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrgu146_G20&feature=youtube_gdata

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1496/38lmivecmatt.jpg (http://img687.imageshack.us/i/38lmivecmatt.jpg/)

-Mat

infliction
02-16-2010, 08:10 PM
herrrrrre i come to save the day :)
.. or help. this is real. ive been dealing with these guys, and i will be getting the reflash.
idk if the aem fic is as big a disease here as it is other places, but it isnt worth the headaches.
this is one step and youre done worrying about it. one reflash for everything short of forced induction. and they've been working with ripp to make a reflash for their supercharger. the problems with their supercharger were all in the tune/fueling, the reflash solves the problems.
also keep in mind these numbers are from a completely stock ralliart. no intake, no exhaust, nothing. basic mods will only improve these numbers.

redblower
01-27-2011, 05:11 AM
That isn't much of an improvement. But that's okay...the stock tune is pretty damn good anyway.

Headers add twice that much extra on a dyno.

Notice no extra power after 6200 rpm?

infliction
02-02-2011, 09:06 PM
thats on a completely stock car. so no. tuning it without any mods wont show a huge improvement. the engine still cant breathe.
and no extra power after 6200rpm but no real loss either. they did this to keep it in the power band when you shift.

monnewbie3
02-11-2011, 07:57 AM
****UPDATE**** - I was over and saw Hack last night, looks like software for self tuning works!! This means you can load your own custom mappings through your laptop.

The improvement is actually quite good... the stock AFR's aren't very "performance" oriented.

Trust me... the car boots it with the reflash, and if you do this you'll be setup for the supercharger kit coming out. It's getting much closer.

BTW red, very nice AWD swap you got going on there ;)

rr2swift
02-16-2011, 11:03 PM
keep us posted I'm down for this, been waiting since after we couldn't get aem/fic to link to my 9g. I messaged Hack 3 weeks ago he never not got back to me.

madkilla
02-16-2011, 11:05 PM
****UPDATE**** - I was over and saw Hack last night, looks like software for self tuning works!! This means you can load your own custom mappings through your laptop.

The improvement is actually quite good... the stock AFR's aren't very "performance" oriented.

Trust me... the car boots it with the reflash, and if you do this you'll be setup for the supercharger kit coming out. It's getting much closer.

BTW red, very nice AWD swap you got going on there ;)

horay!!!!!!!!!!!!

monnewbie3
02-17-2011, 06:53 AM
keep us posted I'm down for this, been waiting since after we couldn't get aem/fic to link to my 9g. I messaged Hack 3 weeks ago he never not got back to me.

Currently the ECU reflash is available, and would have to be taken out and sent to hackish to be complete, I'm not sure about the turnaround time, but the actual reflashing doesn't take any time at all.

Sooo if anyone wants the current reflash let me know, I'll make sure the proper contacts are made. Otherwise cross your fingers the software will go to beta this spring/summer :)

Cheers,

-M

PartyDown
04-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi, my first post here! I used to post on club9g until it went down. Any updates on a standalone reflash for our cars (3.8 ralliart) from hackish?

monnewbie3
04-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Last I heard Beta testing was suppose to start at the end of this month.

Haven't heard anything, I'll pick up the phone this week and give em a shout when I get some time.

-M

redblower
04-11-2011, 08:12 AM
I would be interested in a reflash...if someone can get me an ECU to do it on?

Its Reu
04-11-2011, 06:00 PM
i too am interested in a reflash, but can hackish flash an ecu without mivec like the ralliart has? and whats the turn around, i really cant be without my car for more than a week, oh and price

infliction
04-13-2011, 06:20 PM
the mail in reflash will soon be .. out dated, i guess. he's working on program so you can do it yourself. connect to the internet. connect to your car. download a reflash. and load it to your ecu.
it is kind of a slow go right now because their main focus is the contract with ripp mods for their superchargers.

stayer
04-14-2011, 02:37 AM
How to contact with Michael (Hackich)? I talked to him at the club 9G, but then i lost my connection. I need his advice ECU 4G69 a supercharger. There are questions. Thank you if you help.

infliction
04-15-2011, 09:14 PM
im really not sure of the best way to contact him right now. with as busy as they've been.
but i know the forum he checks in with the most is club4g
and stayer. now that i know where to find you, i'll try to remember to mention something to brent (wolverineottawa) next time i talk to him.

stayer
04-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Thank infliction

Donstee
04-24-2011, 05:16 AM
Hey guys would taking off the limiter help much in the ecu reflash ?

infliction
04-27-2011, 05:59 PM
rev limiter or speed governor?
the rev limiter is raised in the reflash.
the speed governor, i believe is still raised. i know they were doing that too.

monnewbie3
04-28-2011, 01:06 PM
[email protected] if your interested in the Reflash.

In theory the speed limiter is gone, we haven't tested it... well because it's to fast lol.

infliction
04-29-2011, 07:10 PM
^ yeah. thats how i feel about it. unless youre racing on a very open track. there's no reason to ever go past the 135mph shut off.

Donstee
05-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Im interseted in the reflash but does it work only on ralliart galant
Mine is gts 2007 3.8l

infliction
05-04-2011, 08:43 PM
they can flash any 4g69 or 6g75 engine. those are the only two engines used in the 9th gen galant. mivec or not.

madkilla
05-04-2011, 10:08 PM
infliction!!!!!!!goood ton see you here dude!!
by chance do you know how much it go for reflash??

monnewbie3
05-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Last I heard from Mike it was around 500$CAD.

infliction
05-06-2011, 06:57 PM
hey killa. i told you where you could find me. this is the only thread im subscribed to on here.
and mon's figure sounds about right. but right now he's trying to focus on the diy tunes thru the internet. and setting up shops around the US with everything they need to do the reflash