View Full Version : What do you guys want to see made??? (Fiberglass or metal)

Ol School Pervert
02-26-2003, 09:21 PM
I know a friend of mine that works for this manufacturer that uses computers to shape and design anything out of metal, fiberglass and a lot of other types of material. I want to start designing something new for the 8G Galant. I want to see what people want most, that way if it comes out good, then I can have a lot of them made. So if you guys got any ideas just let me know. The reason I'm starting with the 8G Galant is because I have one and I can use mine as a model and to figure out exact dimensions. The manufacturer he works for is a big manufacturer and designs products for many popular aftermarket part companies, for example Dynamic Racing. So it's very high quality work. Just give me some ideas. He can shape anything from fiberglass to metal.

Here are a couple ideas that I thought of real quick:
- A flush mounted TV in the dash (in the center)
- An M5 replica spoiler custom made for the Galant

Just give me some ideas and if it seems possible we're going to try it. Thanks

Ol School Pervert
02-26-2003, 09:28 PM
I accidently posted this in Performance Modifications, can a MOD please move this to Customizing Your 8G?? Thanks

Tiptronic
02-26-2003, 09:36 PM
done :!:

now that i really read this. how about a body kit that actually fits the US spec galants without the need for cutting. of course urethane would be nice, but fiberglass is just as good at this point

missbitchy
02-26-2003, 10:04 PM
or a rear window spoiler????

Kenshin
02-26-2003, 10:34 PM
I really want to see a lip kit made that for us, I was going to get the one that emotiongarage has but I hear that its alot of trouble because its not made for the us version.

Heres a pic of the lip kit:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/subtlespeed/myhomepage/shadow2.jpg

pinoyesv6
02-26-2003, 10:36 PM
how about a mody kit made in steel. i know its gonna be heavy but its hella stong. yea its hardcore but its an option...

Black Magic
02-26-2003, 11:02 PM
lip kit would be nice how about one of the grills that noracle was gonna make for us.

remember the grill on the blue galant!!!!!!
:bouncing:

that would be great

TWISTED II
02-26-2003, 11:52 PM
what about an auto shift knob with a side or gun grip push button that actually fits our cars. i would like a smooth whiper cowel cuz i removed my whipers. um, maybe a lil glove box setup deal thats like ready for like an S-AFC or something. tracks that fit sparco seats and stuff. maybe a roll cage or something. i dunno, few ideas.....i'll post more if i think of any. hmm...if he can work with carbon fiber...like, CF body parts and stuff. ok, see ya.

mrjaydeeone
02-27-2003, 01:13 AM
definitely the rear window spoiler

ChromeGalant
02-27-2003, 05:43 AM
How about you just go to the thread from Norcal.. the one where everyone posted a wish list..

Seems like we are doing it all over again...

:?