PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Issue with gauges

showtime
01-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Alright I am posting a video of my gauges...the past few weeks the bottom row of warning lights have been randomly going crazy for a few min then stopping. Also my subwoofer cuts in and out as the lights flicker.

Video Link - http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv16/dsvorinic/?action=view&current=0131002244.flv

I have another video if you guys want it...and ANY advice would be great, I would rather get the Old Style JDM front bumper than take my car into the stop :)

Thanks in Advance.

03-Galant-ES
02-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Haha I couldnt help but laughing it was going along with your music it seemed. Is there anything that seems to trigger them and have you been doing anything to the car at all lately?

showtime
02-01-2010, 12:38 AM
haha yeah the lights love snoop dogg. I have not touched the car for quite some time, and the lights only seam to flicker at night (or i notice it at night more often)

The car was just in the shop for the water pump and timing belt, they replaced the battery then as well. This was 2 weeks ago. The lights also flickered before it went into the shop so I know they did not mess it up.

WhiteGalant
02-01-2010, 12:54 AM
ROFL Dude thats fuckin funny as hell lol.

03-Galant-ES
02-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Did they check your alternator? Since it happens at night with lights on and all it may be an issue with the alternator. I am not 100% on that, but it sounds plausible if your battery had to be replaced and wires havent been messed with. During the day turn on all the electronics including rear window defroster and see if they dance to Snoop.