PDA

View Full Version : HIDS - Bi Xenon Kit

bigmacak22
02-07-2010, 01:31 PM
i'm having problem with my bi xenon kit...what wires do i need to switch to get hi beam into a high position..right now my normal lights are in the high beam..and my high beam lights are in the low beam..so what do i need to do in the car plug(switch where you hook the bulb in)..there is only a three wires..so i just need to know what wiress needs to be switched..i installed before hid kit and than someone told me to switch that wires before..and i did but now i need to switch the wires back where it needs to be in order to get hi beam into a high beam position and low beam into a low beam position..thanks..i have 99 mitsubishi galant es

Jeffylou87
02-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Well, first off you posted this in the wrong section. Second, do you have a multimeter? There's only 3 holes and three wires.. You really can't figure it out with trial and error? All you have to do is switch the positive high beam wire with the positive low beam wire. There's three wires high beam+ low beam+ and ground-

OMEGA PHX
02-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Here you go:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z290/OMEGAPHX/4656toH4Conversion.jpg

bigmacak22
02-07-2010, 05:39 PM
so i look at the picture and the picture shows me a ground wire needs to be switched with a low bean..is this picture correct..

Jeffylou87
02-07-2010, 05:59 PM
If your high beams are working, then the ground is correct. The only wires you have to switch is the power wires.

OMEGA PHX
02-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Yeah the picture was for reference of the plug you just need to switch the power wires.I fixed the pic.

polishmafia
02-07-2010, 09:22 PM
I changed the thread title. Please title your threads appropriately for other people who may be searching in the future. Thanks. :)