PDA

View Full Version : Returning Member

2nrgalant03
02-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey TGC how have yall been? Im soory to been away so long but military life isnt easy. Anyways since my first inception to TGC I have lost my baby "03 Galant De". I was in a tragic accident in TN back in april of last year. Im glad to be back and a shout out to Vegas Matt thanx. Here is the website for pics of my car http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3040691 .

phizzalot
02-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Welcome back to tgc!!!

RedGalant2k1
02-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Wow, hella accident there bud! Glad you are ok! I had a similar one. Glad these cars are safe!

polishmafia
02-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Yikes... What an accident. Glad to have you back here!

XxGiRLaNT06xX
02-10-2010, 07:04 AM
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the car.

Jeffylou87
02-10-2010, 12:25 PM
You gunna get another one?

2nrgalant03
02-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Oh hell yeah. You know it but I got to wait to get back to the states. Im headed to Afghanistan next year so I will be back to the states in 2012 and from this point on its saving money to have the baddest Galant on earth. I had about three thousand into that one so if I plan to put more there is no tellin how its gonna be cuz im just gonna integrate alot of things that will make it unique. Im out here in Germany with the US Army and wished I had my G out here. Cant wait to step up my member status on here.
Oh about the accident I was traveling at 60mph when a lady pulled put into the center lane (which happened to be the lane i was traveling in, go figure), so I switched into the left lane and proceeded to step on the gas to pass her when she decided to flip a u-turn and smacked straight into her. I supposedly knocked her unconsicious. Thanks for the welcome backs, definitely proud to be her.

paflow
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Welcome, 4 eyes in Afgan Bro..

03-Galant-ES
02-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Oh hell yeah. You know it but I got to wait to get back to the states. Im headed to Afghanistan next year so I will be back to the states in 2012 and from this point on its saving money to have the baddest Galant on earth. I had about three thousand into that one so if I plan to put more there is no tellin how its gonna be cuz im just gonna integrate alot of things that will make it unique. Im out here in Germany with the US Army and wished I had my G out here. Cant wait to step up my member status on here.
Oh about the accident I was traveling at 60mph when a lady pulled put into the center lane (which happened to be the lane i was traveling in, go figure), so I switched into the left lane and proceeded to step on the gas to pass her when she decided to flip a u-turn and smacked straight into her. I supposedly knocked her unconsicious. Thanks for the welcome backs, definitely proud to be her.

almost had that happen yesterday. glad youre ok good luck over there. bring back a VR4 :)

Jeffylou87
02-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Please dont put that wing on it this time.. Thanks.

VegasMatt
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Thanks!!

And glad to see you back in the community!!

2nrgalant03
03-05-2010, 03:06 PM
No Thanks to you and all the great Galant enthusiast