PDA

View Full Version : Making a Trip to San Diego

fliegendaffe
02-09-2010, 10:52 PM
So me, my fiance' and baby are going to making a trip to San Diego to visit family and to just get away mid april. I was just wondering if there is anything that people on here would suggest going to go see. We are willing to drive. I know my fiance' wants to go to LA to do the hollywood tour and all. I think we are gonna go to at least the SD zoo and maybe the Santa Barbra botanical gardens. Any suggestions would be great.

o1naturalhigh
02-10-2010, 09:18 AM
how long will you be staying in san diego??

fliegendaffe
02-10-2010, 09:31 AM
I will be there from april 12th till april 19th

o1naturalhigh
02-10-2010, 09:59 AM
so since u have family here, i'm assuming you are familiar with san diego. earth day is on the 18th this year at balboa park. the whole park will have booths and stuff, but...the part by the kids playground (by the world beat center) is where they have the reggae bands playing. it's totally free, unless you are buying something from a booth. well, there will be more than the reggae bands playing in various other spots. i'm usually there every year. people are friendly, and some people distribute weed for cheaper than the going price (if you can spot the people). hell, you can even smoke in front of the cops. :fool:

how old is the baby? cuz there is belmont park. they got these kids rides and games and stuff.

there's sea world...

also...there is the wild animal park (which is bigger than the sd zoo) located in escondido? and you can buy tickets to camp out overnight there with live animals roaming around.

and the more you head towards l.a., you got knotts berry farm, disneyland, universal studios, and a bit more up is six flags magic mountain.

fliegendaffe
02-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Not too familiar with san diego. Her sister and husband just moved there maybe 6 months ago since that is where they are stationed now. Baby will be 6 months at that point.

o1naturalhigh
02-10-2010, 10:20 AM
well, enjoy your trip, fliegendaffe...let us know when you are here. we have quite a few members in san diego ;)

VegasMatt
02-10-2010, 10:40 AM
You could always cross the border and catch the donkey show.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bS1Kc1usFEE/RdODuIiyxDI/AAAAAAAAANQ/MAo4nUEfgek/s320/donkey.jpg

o1naturalhigh
02-10-2010, 10:47 AM
^^^hahahahah...yeah that too...

what do they also got there?? 3 spicy ass tacos for $1 over at the taco bell they got. can't tell you what kind of meat they use though.

hahahaha