PDA

View Full Version : NGK Wire set only has 2 not 4 ??

BladeX975
03-05-2010, 09:45 AM
I've read on the forums that NGK Plugs and wires are the best for Galants and I've looked into replacing my dying plugs and wires with a full set of NGK.

In looking online all the boxes and images only show the 2 of the 4 wires needed. It appears as if they only supply the ones with the knob attachments and not the 2 with the coil attachments.

Can someone explain this to me? Can you only buy the one set, where do you get the others?

The Kent
03-05-2010, 10:20 AM
My set of NGK plug wires has all four in the box..but then again mine is for a 7g which has a distributor. I don't know squat about the 8g set up.

02redgalant
03-05-2010, 10:41 AM
I've read on the forums that NGK Plugs and wires are the best for Galants and I've looked into replacing my dying plugs and wires with a full set of NGK.

In looking online all the boxes and images only show the 2 of the 4 wires needed. It appears as if they only supply the ones with the knob attachments and not the 2 with the coil attachments.

Can someone explain this to me? Can you only buy the one set, where do you get the others?

theres only 2 wires...that come off 2 coil packs...coil packs have boots too which you can buy at the dealer

BladeX975
03-05-2010, 11:16 AM
theres only 2 wires...that come off 2 coil packs...coil packs have boots too which you can buy at the dealer

Thanks!

LD25Delta9
03-15-2010, 12:35 PM
The boots that attach directly to the coil rarely go bad though. It's a direct link. No wires to corrode.