PDA

View Full Version : new rims....

galantv600
03-02-2003, 10:47 AM
i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get these rims from.. b/c discount tire doesnt sell em.
http://www.enkeiwheels.com/setflash.asp?f=1 ('http://www.enkeiwheels.com/setflash.asp?f=1') its in da tuning section. there are three rims.. im thinkin about the third one the RPOM. thanks[/url]

Sowndwayv
03-02-2003, 04:41 PM
not sure if u had ur heart set on that wheel specifially, but there are a lot of rims out there with that style, just not exactly the same, i am liking the deep lip on the wheel though. to me at least, they look similar the the ADR RS limited Limix, and like some HP Hurricanes (more of a stretch), which someone is trying to sell here on the board. The rims ur lookin at, they have them over at www.wheelboutique.com they are 220 each over there for 18s..kinda of expensive to me. but i heard something about gettin a discount from that place if ur a TGC member

COgalant
03-02-2003, 09:53 PM
try www.wheelmax.com also...they might have them

TITAN
03-26-2003, 09:17 AM
i dont know if you actually talked with the people down at discount tire, but they can get you any kind of wheel you want. and they will match the price of any of those competitors listed above. my brand of wheels is not even listed in their catalog at all, but they still hooked me up and beat the price of wheelmax.com.

so what you should do is go to wheelsbotique.com and get a TGC discounted quote and then go over to discount tire and show them the qoute and they will beat it. (just dont tell them you got the TGC discount!) :wink:

balln8g
03-26-2003, 01:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>so what you should do is go to wheelsbotique.com and get a TGC discounted quote and then go over to discount tire and show them the qoute and they will beat it. (just dont tell them you got the TGC discount!) </div>

The discount really doesn't matter, they'll beat any price that you can get quoted on paper. They are gonna call to confirm it, so don't bullshit them.

I got them to sell me some rims awhile back that costed $3,300.00 w/o tires for $1,801.00 (tax included). It took me about 10-12 quotes from different companies to finally take Discount to their cost ($1,800) plus $1.00 profit. Every company for the most part, does price matching, so just play their game and you'll come out the winner.