PDA

View Full Version : Eye Lids

tr1kst4nce
03-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Anybody know where I can buy some eye lids? Or is it something I'd have to make myself?

krazienluv10 seemed to have some nice ones?

enlighten me people :)

es_fact
03-11-2010, 07:09 AM
lol i might have some laying around, I purchased them here a long time ago, but they snapped during shipping and neer got them fixed.. if I find them ill fix them and we can talk money lol, but im not sure.

tr1kst4nce
03-11-2010, 02:30 PM
I've been reading about people using vinyl to make them? Is that difficult or... ? Where can I get some silver/grey vinyl to do this?

OMEGA PHX
03-11-2010, 03:24 PM
lol i might have some laying around, I purchased them here a long time ago, but they snapped during shipping and neer got them fixed.. if I find them ill fix them and we can talk money lol, but im not sure.
You have 9g eyelids?

I've been reading about people using vinyl to make them? Is that difficult or... ? Where can I get some silver/grey vinyl to do this?

You can find the vinyl at ebay or places that sell stickers or at banner, sign shop, search the best you can for a exact color match.

es_fact
03-11-2010, 09:55 PM

fuck that, just google eyelid fiberglass tutorial, or search here even, i think there is one. but either way, make them out of FG it looks better, and lasts longer.

cleazy123
03-11-2010, 10:28 PM
On ebay there is a seller in hong kong, bought mine came in great . Had them painted to match the car and there sweet. made for jdm heads,usdm require trimming being that there shorter. Got them dirt cheap like 19.99 +24.00 shipping.

tr1kst4nce
03-12-2010, 03:01 PM
fuck that, just google eyelid fiberglass tutorial, or search here even, i think there is one. but either way, make them out of FG it looks better, and lasts longer.

I thought of that... however I've never messed around with fiberglass before, and I don't think this would be the time to dick around with it lol.

Any other ways of making them or where to get some?

epicrock8g
03-12-2010, 03:08 PM
On ebay there is a seller in hong kong, bought mine came in great . Had them painted to match the car and there sweet. made for jdm heads,usdm require trimming being that there shorter. Got them dirt cheap like 19.99 +24.00 shipping.

and u found them on ebay. i been lookin on ebay and have yet to find any fiberglass eyelids and i aint tryin to make some fugly vinyl ones