PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi galant

bigmacak22
03-19-2010, 04:29 PM
hi there..does any one knows how to adjust stock headlights on 1999 mitsubishi galant..the one screw is covered with a plastic cap..and how do i take that plastic cap off..which one screw is for up and down..and which one is for left and right..can someone post me a pictures how to do it..and the screws for up and down and left and right..thanks:thumb:

ricky_db
03-19-2010, 04:47 PM
sorry i dnt have pics of this or even my g to refer to. just unscrew your headlight take off the bulb connectors and look at it. i used a (variable speed) drill to knock this out fast. pop those covers off the screws identify the size of the screws, wait for night fall find you a nice level wall or your garage see where your beens are focused and get to screwing. left and right should be fine. i think the one screw up top is up-dn the other left-right

criz067
03-22-2010, 10:55 AM
To remove that plastic cap i just tore it off (destroyed it really). I didn't see a need for it. I don't remember which one adjusts up/down or left/right but just park in front of a wall or something and start turning...you'll see the beams move.