PDA

View Full Version : Socal Pick n Pull or JY's

beam514
03-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Hey guys!

As many of you know, someone backed into my passenger side door and drove off, leaving it damaged with no note. So I'm on a quest to find a new door. I don't know where any pick and pulls are really though. I'll probably be looking for some ECU stuff too for the future. If anyone knows any in Socal, preferably near Ventura/Thousand Oaks, please post! I'm on spring break so I can drive around this week.

jimmy_o2
03-22-2010, 04:00 AM
i dont know the name of the area but i do know take northoff all the way down pass san fernando rd before you get to the mountains not far maybe 5 10 min drive from van nuys
there lots of junk yards there

o1naturalhigh
03-22-2010, 09:40 AM
hey adrian...there's one down here, but it's not called pick n pull...it's called pick your part. it's on the jy strip with alot other jy's to choose from.

http://www.pickyourpart.com/pricing/
^^^check if there is one closer to you.

peanotation
03-22-2010, 12:23 PM
im am going to hand over the holy grail of junk yards for you. it's a mitsubishi ONLY yard. they do not allow you to pick your own part, as they have to do it for you, but they'll let you waltz through the yard and you tell them what you want. i've been going here for YEARS and they always have what i need. they mostly have 2G/3Gs and Evos, but they have a fair share of galants.... i've raped all the 7G GSs they have hahaha

PIT STOP
12341 Branford St.
Sun Valley, CA. 91352
818-899-3011

you can call ahead and ask if you want. if you go in person be prepared to wait a while and deal with some shotty english....

Rizzzo29
03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
if you find one, and buy it but don't need the tan upholstery for the passenger side, i will gladly take it off your hands :) ex smoker owners killed like only that side

E_Emerson88
03-22-2010, 05:48 PM
im am going to hand over the holy grail of junk yards for you. it's a mitsubishi ONLY yard. they do not allow you to pick your own part, as they have to do it for you, but they'll let you waltz through the yard and you tell them what you want. i've been going here for YEARS and they always have what i need. they mostly have 2G/3Gs and Evos, but they have a fair share of galants.... i've raped all the 7G GSs they have hahaha

PIT STOP
12341 Branford St.
Sun Valley, CA. 91352
818-899-3011

you can call ahead and ask if you want. if you go in person be prepared to wait a while and deal with some shotty english....

=] thanks