PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fellas Anyone Have any wiring Diagrams

bobmundo123
03-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to this site, but i was a member on GalantForums.com. I have a 99 Galant that i purchased of Craigslist in July of 09. It had a cool ai intake and a cyber2 kit on it. Along with a bunch of other stuff on it that doesn't work. I'll Put some picks up eventually.

The guy also put in a custon chrome steering wheel. I eventually ended up buying a new clockspring, stock steering wheel, as well as an airbag. Now the horn doesn't work to well. Contact problem in the airbag. So i bought a button for the horm. I don't know where to wire it. I didsconnected the horn from the physical horn. I don't want to mess with the steering column to find the wire but if i can find it like somewhere under the hood i can definitely find a way to feed it through to inside the car and mount it on the dash.

Any Advice would be awesome. Otherwise, If any of you guys are on long island and would offer to help, i'd be willing to meet up, and chill. I'm currently a college kid and spent a lot of money for repairs on this car so far. I got in an accident last semester where i drifted hit curb and basically killed 3 axels, and messed up the kit, broke the rims, and trashed the oil pan. so most of it is fixed but am not sure i'm willing to put that much money back into this car again.

Thanks in advanced guys!

Johnathansgalant
03-22-2010, 07:22 PM
the horn needs i think 12v under the hood.. in the steering column there is a green wire i believe that is the low pulse for the horn.. I think its negative so if u find that wire and attach a button then ground the other side of the button you can trigger the horn.. Its the wire people use for an alarm to hook the horn pulse too.. Im pretty sure its the only wire on a yellow connector in the column.

qnz
03-22-2010, 09:35 PM
I think theres a factory service manual available to d/L on this forum.

Prophet
03-22-2010, 10:42 PM
I think theres a factory service manual available to d/L on this forum.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=39350

bobmundo123
03-23-2010, 09:32 AM
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=39350

links are all dead.. try reuploading to like fileden or something if possibles.. =(