PDA

View Full Version : this is weird...

galant108
03-26-2010, 02:43 PM
a while back i closed my trunk like usual and i forgot something so i went to open it up and the lock wouldn't even turn. i know i didn't hit the white lock switch. so i had a small enough friend climb through the small back seat that folds down and it was just a random lock jam. hasn't done it since but now my trunk light will stay on.. (i think because the next morning i needed a jump start. so i just simply unplugged the light. but it's a little hard finding something at night so just wondering if anyone would know a solution or have had a similar problem.

thanks,
brett

ricky_db
03-26-2010, 03:55 PM
i installed another trunk pin like the ones that come with alarms i cant tell you how i did it now though since i dnt have the G, but it killed two birds with one stone fixed the light and added security

varroa
03-28-2010, 03:30 AM
same thing happened with my car, only the light would never come on any more, because the switch that gets activated by that little lever got broke somehow and i had to buy a whole new latch for about $50-60. now it works like new!! (duh, it is new).

galant108
04-01-2010, 10:47 AM
lol ok thanks guys.