PDA

View Full Version : marker light question

mitsuondubz
08-20-2002, 11:09 PM
ok after i cleared my corners the other day i had the orange bulbs in the markers and everything was ok, the next day i got some clear bulbs and everything was fine, then i got some blue ones from pep boys to see what theyd looks like and everything was fine, well today i go and get in my g-ride and my left marker light is blinking fast as shit which usually means theirs a bulb out right? well their wasnt, it was just blinking fast in the front and the back,, and i tried takin the blue ones out and put the orange and white bulbs back in and they continue to blink fast like theres a bulb out and is annoying as hell,, the right blinker works perfectly with the orange blue and white bulbs but ive tried everything and my left one wont blink like it should,, any ideas??

Los
08-21-2002, 08:03 PM
I had similar problem when I did my corners. The terminals for the bulbs sometimes need to be adjusted. If you look in the bottom on the light socket you'll see two contacts. If you move both up alittle this might correct you're problem. Ever since I did that I haven't had any problems. Before I did it, I was messing with those things every other time I got in the car. Good luck make sure not to touch connetors in socket together. ******Always disconnect the battery before you works on you electrical, or anythingelse for that matter.******