PDA

View Full Version : question about the usdm g

Corey2kG
04-06-2010, 11:34 AM
i know they are lips from other cars that can fit on the g. but i was actually wondering if they have specific ones made just for the usdm 8gg? i wanna get a front lip n side skirts.

Cali
04-06-2010, 11:51 AM
i am still planning on making one but unfortunately i still need to complete a few more projects before i get to it.

greddy
04-06-2010, 12:58 PM
well I have my lip, which came off an OZ lancer, it literally bolts on, no cutting or heating required. Mine was wrapped in CF but I'm sure if enough people showed interest I could send it to Cali and he could make a mold and sell them. Here's a pic of what it looks like
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/garage_attachment.php?id=1982 the slit in the middle is filled in now, but yeah, it was a direct bolt on, no shaping required.

Corey2kG
04-06-2010, 01:56 PM
what year is that lip from..... i would want mine the same color of the car though.... looks like i wouldnt even need to get the side skirts it sits almost flush to the rest of the factory lips on the g already and your car looks great.....

beam514
04-06-2010, 02:25 PM
that's actually the OEM lip from a Lancer OZ Rally. I forgot what year, but it's impossible to find cheap and the dealer wants like $400+ for it I think

Corey2kG
04-06-2010, 03:39 PM
that's actually the OEM lip from a Lancer OZ Rally. I forgot what year, but it's impossible to find cheap and the dealer wants like $400+ for it I think

holy shit really thats fuckin crazy lol... i think ill just admire greddys lol