PDA

View Full Version : lug nut size

Sowndwayv
03-04-2003, 12:10 AM
couldnt find it in a search..so i guess i should ask. just got my rims in today, but didnt come with any lug nuts, does anybody know what size i would need? recommend any brands? styles? places to get them for cheap?

Danger DANJ
03-04-2003, 12:36 PM
The thread size is M12 x 1.5

McGard makes some pretty good wheel locks.

Sowndwayv
04-02-2003, 04:24 PM
i got my lugs in ...but they are too long and i cant put the center plate over my rims :- o well. now im lookin at some wheel locks, im not sure what these measurements stand for, but anyone happen to know if they'll fit cuz its stated in a differnt format..."Size is 1/2" - 20."

TheGreekHuricane
04-02-2003, 05:05 PM
I have no clue but just to make ur life easier mitsubishi makes wheel locks and there a prety good deal, I think its around 25 bucks for a set of 4

Danger DANJ
04-04-2003, 11:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sowndwayv)</div><div class='quotemain'>i got my lugs in ...but they are too long and i cant put the center plate over my rims :- o well. now im lookin at some wheel locks, im not sure what these measurements stand for, but anyone happen to know if they'll fit cuz its stated in a differnt format..."Size is 1/2" - 20."</div>

No, wrong size. I told you what size to get above. Plus with wheels that have center caps that hide the lugs, you need open end lug nuts. Click here ('http://www.mcgard.com/automotive/product.asp?page=4') and scroll down to Cone Seat-Open End and the size is 12M x 1.5, that's what you need to get. You don't have to get McGard's, but you will need to get ones that look just like the ones on their site.