PDA

View Full Version : Woodfield/ Todai Japanese Buffet Meet, April 24th..

EclipseGT2k2
04-10-2010, 01:43 AM
Hey guys,

I'm from Club3g, since we had a great meet in Schaumburg, IL a few weeks ago before it got broken up from the mall cops, I've posted up a new meet. The details are below, so far I haven't got a lot of people going, maybe cause of the cost of the buffet but it would still be nice to have more people wanna show up. Thanks guys. If you wanna RSVP e-mail me back at [email protected]. Thanks again guys.

Hey guys, well the first meet at Woodfield mall got cut short from Paul Blart and the Rent-a-Cops. So since we had such a great turnout for the first meet, here's the 2nd one.

What: Woodfield Mall/Todai Japanese Restaurant Meet.

Where: Todai Japanese Buffet inside Woodfield Mall

When: Saturday, April 24th ( will be between 5pm and 6pm )

Events: We will be making a second effort at some better car club pics and
hanging out with friends, then we'll head into the restaurant
together, I'll probably have reservations for tables set up.

Cost: All you can eat Chinese and Japanese Buffet, $27.95 per person

Please RSVP if you'd be interested in coming to hang out and get some good food.

EclipseGT2k2
04-10-2010, 03:39 AM
Also Please leave your comments here if you'd wish to attend but want the meet and eat place changed.

RedGalant2k1
04-10-2010, 04:52 PM
I should be able to make it.

EclipseGT2k2
04-10-2010, 10:46 PM
if I can get a decent set number of people that [U]will [U] be able to make it then I'll keep it going for this meet but if nobody wants to attend then I'll have to change it do a different place that will draw a better turnout. For anyone who knows they will attend I need an RSVP no later than the middle of this coming week. Thanks guys hopefully this turns out good.

4g63lover
04-10-2010, 11:16 PM
This is the day before my dads bday so Im down as a maybe. Long as the Galant is back on the road.

EclipseGT2k2
04-10-2010, 11:47 PM
sounds great man, love to have ya show up if possible

Da_Prodigy
04-11-2010, 02:57 AM
i would go but im celebrating my b-day that day and already have other plans sorry

Galant306m
04-11-2010, 03:25 AM
I should be able to make it to this with the 7g which would be really cool for all my tgc guys to get to see the 7 after the recent build im going to be a maybe depending on how this next week goes on me getting her started up and broken in!

EclipseGT2k2
04-11-2010, 04:12 AM
sounds good guys, hope you all can make it, most of my 3g guys are being too cheap to want to go, ( shrugs ), but me and my buddy who's got a 2000 Diamante will be there for sure. Hey Prodigy don't worry about it, I appreciate you letting me know, Happy early b-day.

madkilla
04-13-2010, 11:26 AM
sir is 9 g's invited???

RedGalant2k1
04-13-2010, 07:09 PM
sir is 9 g's invited???

anyone, it isn't specifically about the cars, its about the people, and the fun.

EclipseGT2k2
04-13-2010, 07:23 PM
looks guys, a bunch of members on my car club forum are either not wanting to show up or backing out all because of the cost for a good ass buffet. I would be greatful for anyone who wants to show up 7g's 9g's hell any import tuner, bring one bring em all. The more the merrier, I'm hoping for a great turn out so me and my buddy aren't the only ones enjoying a meet and food. Remember I need RSVP's by the end of the week, so I can make reservations at the buffet.