PDA

View Full Version : New Todai Meet, April 24th

EclipseGT2k2
04-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Alright guys, talking with the members of some of my other forums, I've decided to change the location of the meet on Saturday, April 24th to the Forest Preserve right by Woodfield mall. We will all meet up the at 4pm unless somebody says otherwise, we'll hang out and tke some pics and then for those of you who wanna go to the Todai Buffet at Woodfield mall, will follow the convoy there. Now do I have anyone else interested in the meet, if you were originally interested please refresh my memory.

EclipseGT2k2
04-16-2010, 08:03 PM
WHAT: Club3g meet at Busse Woods Forest Preserve, near Woodfield Mall
in Schaumburg.

WHEN: Saturday, April 24th at 4pm

PLAN: Any attendees will meet at the Busse Woods Forest Preserve at
4pm, well hang out take pics, etc. After the meet, any hungry
members can follow the convoy to the Todai Japanese Buffet at
Woodfield Mall.

EclipseGT2k2
04-21-2010, 10:41 AM
alright guys its wednesday now, the scheduled meet is only 3 days away, and I just found out that its supposed to rain that day, me and my buddy John are still gonna head up that rain or shine and go to the resturant afterwards. it would be great if we had more people that wanna go to the buffet since its going to rain out now, but I'll settle for who shows up at the meet for a little while. If you don't wanna come down because of the rain, its understandable, spring is a bitch and you never know what to expect with weather. Look forward to seeing you guys there.