PDA

View Full Version : projector headlight

bigmacak22
04-20-2010, 06:45 PM
hi there i just need some information to get before i buy from ebay projector headlight..i found this on ebay and it's projector headlight..here is a link so you can see what i'm talking about...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-01-02-03-MITSUBISHI-GALANT-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHT-BULBS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27a7fa19b4QQitemZ17032 1910196QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

on this item is saying that i just can plug and play..do i need some extra parts like a headlight switch that can turn on the angel eyes..and the city lights..since i have bi-xenon kit in my car..can i use it for this projector headlight or i have to buy the bulbs that are on the headlight socket..thanks

Reelax
04-20-2010, 06:50 PM
u will probably not be able to use your bixenon kit unless it is the same size bulb as the new projectors; even if u could, a bixenon bulb would not work correctly (would not give a high beam unless the internal projector shield actually moves) in a projector. you will probably need another relay and switch for the angel eyes if you want them to be independent from your parking lights. you may need to add a relay and wiring from the hi beams to the low beams to keep the low beams on when the hi beams are activated.

OMEGA PHX
04-20-2010, 06:55 PM
Its been talked over and over again. Yes they are plug N play, they are wired to divide the H4 two filaments setup beam in 2 single beams, No you cant use you existing bixenon kit because this heads use a H1 bulb for high and another H1 for low on each side, for the halos you can tap them to the parking lights and the Leds on the signals or the parking lights too.

johnygezony
04-20-2010, 08:34 PM
JMautoracing a vendor here carries them with a Digital Ballast HID kit included