PDA

View Full Version : need help on radiator with JDM heads

Dominicano
04-21-2010, 06:24 PM
So I went up to napa to buy a radiator for my 2000 V6 galant. On the website the part numb er says its for a V6 but in the store it says its for the i4. Does anyone know if they are the same? I wanted something local to change it quick.

G-spot
04-21-2010, 07:05 PM
If I had to point fingers, it would be the store who messed up the item number. You can try and find a radiator depot located around town that's where a lot of mechanics get theirs shipped from within one working day. Check the yellow pages there should be at least 5 of them in DFW.

Dominicano
04-21-2010, 09:36 PM
I went ahead and order the one from radiatorbarn.com the all metal came out to the same price as the one from napa. I think they are both the same cause thats how Radiator barn sells it. So i should get it by Friday which is good enough for me.

keith6110
04-21-2010, 10:04 PM
ahh i could have made a recommendation for ya. Well next time go to www.rockauto.com. I love their prices and their service/quality parts.

They have a lot of crap that's hard to get as well.

Dominicano
04-22-2010, 12:09 AM
thanks for the recommendation i think rockauto would of taken too long i think i need it by atleast friday.