PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Front driver side crashed

galantchix20
08-21-2002, 06:25 AM
:cry:
is all i have to say.... basically my boy friend borrowed my car and ran it into an 18 wheeler... ( not is fault the truckers buttt.... the trucker had the right away so we are both screwed.... it's all out of pocket ( not mine the boy friend) .... ne ideas on where i can get parts or if ne one is selling a 97 galant.... with rear damage.... basically everything on the driver side from the rat, power strearing pump, support, fender, bumber, all of the front and hood need to be replaced.... i have a very good friend who is getting me parts... but i wanna see if i can get ne thing cheaper or if you guys have ne ideas..... the specs on my car is it's a 97 galant, red, es.... auto... thanks guys...

Chix

MitsuMan
08-21-2002, 07:22 AM
Sorry to hear about your car,that is no good at all...

I use www.junkyarddog.com, they send your info to alot of junk yards and the individual junkyards write you back via email a few minutes later stating their price and availibility of the part. I always find great deals and shipping is usually relatively cheap too....manybrews will probably disagree with me on this like always....lol, its all good though

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

hopefully u will get your car up and running and back into mint condition soon,

Welcome to the galant center

Dean