PDA

View Full Version : ripp sc on 9g V6??

07ralliart
05-13-2010, 09:05 PM
nebody heard of neone doing it? here in the states?

07ralliart
05-13-2010, 09:07 PM
i know its the same as 4g eclipse. looking specificly for 9g?

krazienluv10
05-13-2010, 10:41 PM
nope never been done... we have TMR's wit SC but thats in AU

G-spot
05-13-2010, 11:22 PM
My friend who owns a 4g Eclipse GTS lives down the street from me has a RIPP Mod SC for his 6G75 Mivec. We installed it couple of months ago. I think his car is this month's COTM on club4g if you wanna check it out. If I'm thinking reality, expect a couple more years before someone has enough balls to put it in their 9g. Not being an ass just being realistic.

07ralliart
05-14-2010, 05:51 AM
why hasnt ne1 done it yet? what are the opinions of 8g's aswell? ne of you do an sds kit on your v6's? what fuel option's are there for you?

Reelax
05-14-2010, 06:14 AM
why hasnt ne1 done it yet? DAMNIT. maybe i should do it? what do you think?

the 9G is just not that popular so not many have been modded (compared to the previous generations).

and if you have to ask us for approval or disapproval, then you aren't ready to do it yet.

madkilla
05-14-2010, 10:18 AM
ill say do,,cuz imma do mine too,,but its rre 4-2-1 headers for l4

07ralliart
05-15-2010, 06:01 AM
i wasnt asking for approval just asking for opinions, and i have the stage 1 package sitting at the house.

Reelax
05-15-2010, 06:49 AM
i wasnt asking for approval just asking for opinions, and i have the stage 1 package sitting at the house.

then? i don't understand what opinion you are asking for.

07ralliart
05-15-2010, 04:21 PM
thoughts of the sds kit?? you know opinions?? use the black box and brat that came with the package or upgrade injectors and go with the fic? just want feed back from other people. "reelax" you are very hostile lets take it down a lil. im just asking for feed back good or bad. thanks

Reelax
05-15-2010, 05:09 PM
thoughts of the sds kit?? you know opinions?? use the black box and brat that came with the package or upgrade injectors and go with the fic? just want feed back from other people. "reelax" you are very hostile lets take it down a lil. im just asking for feed back good or bad. thanks

not hostile at all. go read your post that i responded to. actually, i'll put it here for you so you don't have to scroll.

why hasnt ne1 done it yet? DAMNIT. maybe i should do it? what do you think?

you asked "should, i?" and "what do you think?"... those are asking for approval. you didn't ask about tuning, fuel delivery, charge cooling, tips etc. if that's what you were asking for, it didn't come out that way. additionally, it will be hard to get that advice from the 9G community if no one has installed on a 9G here. best bet would be to research and inquire in the 4G community. not trying to discourage you at all, just trying to gauge your intent. what i mean is there are generally 2 groups on forums: those that do mods and those that talk about modding but rarely actually do it.

07ralliart
05-15-2010, 05:19 PM
my appology for my poor typing edicate and my mistakes. i corrected my previous statement's and question's.

07ralliart
05-15-2010, 05:21 PM
not too keen on hacking my wire harness to install black box, and brat. anyone install a fic on there 9g's?

krazienluv10
05-15-2010, 09:39 PM
we have one or two that tried.... didnt turn out too well, its possible but need the tuning is getting to them due to errors and codes popping up...im sure it will do just fine with an aem, but ur gonna need real help from a tuner proficient with aem

07ralliart
05-16-2010, 07:29 AM
ok. i've been on club4g.org as a member for like 2-3 years reading just waiting for more stuff to come out and im just tired of waiting so then i found this forum and figured i'd check ya'll out.