PDA

View Full Version : Good Mitsubishi parts source

shadow83
06-11-2010, 05:08 PM
I found a OEM parts dealer online where their parts are at least 30% less than any of my local dealers. www.mitsubishiparts.com

jimmy_o2
06-11-2010, 06:36 PM
if u would have used the search engine or check the forums Btw there Stickies, u would have found it a long time ago

qnz
06-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Ya, I like mitsubishiparts.com. But their shipping takes about 3 weeks tho.

I also order from http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/. They are a vendor over on EvoM and they often post coupon codes that save an extra 10-15% on the order. They also ship faster than the .com

shadow83
06-12-2010, 12:03 PM
if u would have used the search engine or check the forums Btw there Stickies, u would have found it a long time ago

The sticky ONLY listed mitsubishiparts.NET which is more expensive than .COM. I have used this source for a while but only just occured to me to post it here.

Ya, I like mitsubishiparts.com. But their shipping takes about 3 weeks tho.
I have received parts in a few days, I am in South Florida and they are in I think Washington state. But some things are not always in stock so they need to order them first.

My dealer wanted almost $200 for the timing belt tensioner but I got it from .COM for $110.

In any event I hope this helps someone looking for OEM parts at a reasonable cost.

maximus99
06-17-2010, 08:47 PM
The sticky ONLY listed mitsubishiparts.NET which is more expensive than .COM. I have used this source for a while but only just occured to me to post it here.

I have received parts in a few days, I am in South Florida and they are in I think Washington state. But some things are not always in stock so they need to order them first.

My dealer wanted almost $200 for the timing belt tensioner but I got it from .COM for $110.

In any event I hope this helps someone looking for OEM parts at a reasonable cost.

Im in WA State,too. Didnt know about them& wonder if shipping is quicker to state residents? :-)

peanotation
06-20-2010, 04:52 PM
i've been going to mitsubishiparts.com for years and years, and they always take about 3 weeks for me. this time around it's been almost a month and still no tracking number. it's the first time i feel like they're dropping the ball

keith6110
06-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Have you guys tried oemmitsubishiparts.com? They have great prices on all of their parts. They also have hard to find parts on here at a great price. Check it out! They are a vendor on GT.

I had bought the whole front end basically for my brothers gst eclipse. I needed a bunch of stuff and I was able to locate everything on their site. Shipment took about a weeks time. Definitely check them out!

beam514
06-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Have you guys tried oemmitsubishiparts.com? They have great prices on all of their parts. They also have hard to find parts on here at a great price. Check it out! They are a vendor on GT.

I had bought the whole front end basically for my brothers gst eclipse. I needed a bunch of stuff and I was able to locate everything on their site. Shipment took about a weeks time. Definitely check them out!

this is where I ordered my 5 speed stuff from. Good prices and communication

peanotation
06-24-2010, 05:41 PM
i've been going to mitsubishiparts.com for years and years, and they always take about 3 weeks for me. this time around it's been almost a month and still no tracking number. it's the first time i feel like they're dropping the ball

nevermind, apparently mitsu stopped making upper and lower radiator hoses for the 7G GS, my stuff is shipped and on the way.

curious about this other one you guys mention, will have to try those guys next time

Danger DANJ
06-28-2010, 04:20 PM
I've used both mitsubishiparts.com and oemmitsubishiparts.com over the years. mitsubishiparts.com usually has the cheaper prices on parts, but their shipping is usually more. Not to mention, there have been times I've ordered from them and then they tell me shipping will be like $10 more than when I placed the order due to oversized packaging. I'd cancel the order and get it from oemmitsubishiparts.com and they have never told me shipping would be more due to oversized packaging.