PDA

View Full Version : Car Wont Start :(

Sick GTZ
07-22-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey whatsup guys. For some reason my car wont start. The keys wont lock or unlock the car, both sets of keys wont, whats up with that? Also I can open the car up manually but none of the electronics seem to work. Even when i turn the keys, no lights come one and it wont even turn over.

There is probably some dumb solution to all of this, I tried my best to search the forums, maybe i missed the thread with all my answers. Is it possible my car battery AND wireless remote batteries both died at same time?

Thanks for helping

keith6110
07-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Hook up a battery charger and see if your lights come on =)

If not, check your ground wires.

jusunknown
07-22-2010, 11:09 PM
I experienced this before a few times. One of my battery cables was loose. I say check the cables, make sure they are on properly. Also, what I would do is leave the key in the igniton on the ON position so when I touched the cables to the battery, the battery would give a small spark and thats how I knew it was just the connection.

Sick GTZ
07-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Hook up a battery charger and see if your lights come on =)

If not, check your ground wires.

Keith gets a cyber cookie for quickness and correctness...

Turns out my mom either left the lights on (or do they go off automatically) there was also a door left open which would have also been her fault.\

But yea i did a jump start and low and behold, car is running great. Just took it around the block and it was awesome :thumb_rsvd:

Thanks for help