PDA

View Full Version : Delaware/Maryland

Kouki
08-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Hey all, just a Newark, DE resident. Just letting everyone know most nights alot of car people meet up at the NEW 95 Rest stop in Delaware. Mostly around 10-11 and weve stayed untill 4am or later before, come hang out, talk cars, watch some races, I even bring out my nitro truck just to fool around. If anyones interested and wants to go PM me for my number and ill let you know if people are out!

WhiteGalant
08-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Im about 5 mins from b-more.

IceDouTGaLanT
08-07-2010, 09:08 PM
If i ever get my car back on the road, ill check it out. I live in bear, so thats 5 mins away. Glad to have another members in DE, i been lonely for the past 10 years here haha.

Kouki
08-08-2010, 03:24 AM
Haha you've probably seen my 240 around but yeah gLant daily that will soon be not stock haha. The rest stop is about an hour north of Baltimore btw.

And icedout, I feel like I've seen your car before around here. I lived right off old Baltimore, but now I live in pike creek by three little bakers. My girlfriend with her 240 lives in bear so I'm around 7 alot

Kouki
08-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Wait is that a carv2 decal on your quarter glass in the sig pics?

glantv699
08-10-2010, 07:24 PM
I pass that rest stop every so often. I never actually stopped before it closed for construction but it seems like it would make a good meeting place after the recent renovations.

IceDouTGaLanT
08-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Wait is that a carv2 decal on your quarter glass in the sig pics?

Yeah got all my turbo work and tuneing there, great set of guys. Sure miss them, they"d have this car running right again haha. Have you got work there also?

skrap
08-11-2010, 07:45 AM
I have no clue wich rest stop you guys are talking about.. I am up by the PA welcome center rest stop.. but thats closed...

Kouki
08-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Yeah got all my turbo work and tuneing there, great set of guys. Sure miss them, they"d have this car running right again haha. Have you got work there also?

No work done to my car, but was always hanging around there, and friends with Gerry. Yeah not a big fan of Jtune myself.. riding on the coattails. I actually remember being there one day and your car was hanging out the door and I was in awe that someone could do that to a Galant haha and now I own one... Loved your car back than and still do man, its sick! Now you gotta help me get my Galant looking right!

kolio
08-11-2010, 11:41 AM
i know where the rest stop is. i wonder how bad the cops are up there

Kouki
08-11-2010, 12:24 PM
i know where the rest stop is. i wonder how bad the cops are up there

We clean up our trash, act sensibly, anyone that races does it elsewhere, we have not had a single cop say anything to us nor any trouble from anyone

IceDouTGaLanT
08-11-2010, 12:54 PM
thanks man! Yeah i used to be really into this car, not the same feeling anymore, trying to get ride of it once I get few things fixed up. Gerry is the one with the 240 correct? He's the one who did most the install on the car. Does he do sidework? Yeah no problem man, i work 7 days a week, but let me know what you need help with, should be fun working on an unmolested G. Also if you need a hookup on liquor/beer let me know!

Kouki
08-11-2010, 01:09 PM
yeah I have the same feeling with my s14... not as fun anymore. Gerry has the grey 240 yes, bald guy. Him and his brother have their own shop now, if you want his number let me know. I just dont really know what to do with the galant, I have done a bunch of free stuff like debadging and whatnot, retrofitted the hids from my car into it, etc. If you have any parts for sale lmk! And thanks for the offer but im 21 and my roomate is 22 so im good on that!

ALSO! what grille is that? Ive been looking and I cant seem to find out the make or where I could get one, same as the roof spoiler

Ever see this car running all over Delaware? mostly newark/pikecreek/bear.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii192/autodrift/sonic2.jpg

IceDouTGaLanT
08-11-2010, 01:33 PM
^ i never seen your car, only 240 i see is a black one around trolley square. Yours looks clean, i wouldn't be tired with it haha. Yeah if you could pm or post his number for his shop, that would be great. I have some 3rd gen JDM tails for sale thats about it. The grill is called "Liberal grill" its from japan about $300bucks. There's an vendor here "socalautoworks" which sells an fiberglass copy for cheeper and it fits perfect also. The visor is from EGR, kind of hard to find now and days, but few pop up in the FS section time to time. I meant to say, i own an liquor store if you need a discount let me know haha..

Kouki
08-11-2010, 01:53 PM
^ i never seen your car, only 240 i see is a black one around trolley square. Yours looks clean, i wouldn't be tired with it haha. Yeah if you could pm or post his number for his shop, that would be great. I have some 3rd gen JDM tails for sale thats about it. The grill is called "Liberal grill" its from japan about $300bucks. There's an vendor here "socalautoworks" which sells an fiberglass copy for cheeper and it fits perfect also. The visor is from EGR, kind of hard to find now and days, but few pop up in the FS section time to time. I meant to say, i own an liquor store if you need a discount let me know haha..

haha you would if you knew it had 211k on it and hasnt been starting =/
Yeah ill pm you his number in a few lemme make sure I have the up to date one. Thanks for the info ill be on the lookout, and what do the tails look like? As for the liquor store thats awesome! which one?

Kouki
08-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Here is his email addy, tell him you got it from Kouki Ryan
[email protected]

IceDouTGaLanT
08-11-2010, 02:27 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/IcedoutGalant/Finished%20Galant/Picture7.png

Those tails, I have an extra set. Im located on trolley Square next to roonies if your familiar with the area. Thanks for the number, ill shoot him an email soon!

Kouki
08-11-2010, 03:41 PM
If your looking to get rid of those tails let me know man

Kouki
02-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Once the Weather starts looking up this place will be busy again like last year!!

1992Galant
02-03-2011, 12:11 AM
I will be living in coatesville pa. That's not far away from de. I was only a half hour away from mod.

WhiteGalant
02-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Almost done fixing mine... lol

G-code88
02-03-2011, 09:25 PM
cant see the picture

elurbelry
02-08-2011, 05:57 AM
You probably very clever? or cunning?

WhiteGalant
03-08-2011, 09:30 PM
What's everyone up to tonight???? I'm bored

Minty_Fresh
04-28-2011, 02:11 AM
WTF is the deal with Officer Marcus Luttrell?

WhiteGalant
04-28-2011, 02:58 AM
?

Kouki
04-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Idk its a friend of mine and when he signed up it kept asking him who wrote some book or something?