PDA

View Full Version : Another carbon fiber question

luxcrusr2000
03-10-2003, 03:48 PM
I've done all the searches I possibly can but I need to know how much carbon fiber material I would need to do my the pieces that used to be woodgrain. I painted them already but I don't like the way they turned out. Also, if anyone has recommendations about where to buy the stuff I would appreciate it. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

pinoyesv6
03-10-2003, 04:40 PM
i'd try ebay. thats where my friends get his. maybe after a while get to know the seller if he's good and then jsut buy directly from him

as for how much to get. i say get enough to just do one piece. see how u like it, see how much trouble it takes to do the look and see if its realyl worth it. carbon fiber can be expensive if u buy alot and it would be a shame just to throw it away or not use it just cuz it takes too long or its too hard to do.

Prophet
03-11-2003, 01:03 AM
You could also go to www.fiberglast.com they have sales every now and again. They even have a forum where you can learn from other people and get tips on how to work with CF or fiberglass.

Jason

Ghost Beat
03-11-2003, 01:18 AM
like pinoy said check e-bay now and then i spot some for sale on there..