PDA

View Full Version : body kit

Hoopcrazyt8
03-10-2003, 09:01 PM
well i was think about buying a body kit for my 99G i was just wonder if anyone can tell me when you buy a kit is it already printed what is sold or do you ahve to go to the shop and have they printed and if it is can you guys give me any idea how much would it be. thanks

Lazarus
03-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Your not going to find a Kit that is prepainted. your going to have to get it painted when you install it. Do a search on Bodykits to find out where you can get them.

Ghost Beat
03-11-2003, 01:14 AM
unless your buying the kit from someone who allready had it painted and on their car and selling it for some other reason your not gona get a pre painted kit. as for places check erebuni and nopi

TITAN
03-18-2003, 10:11 AM
unless your buying the kit from someone who allready had it painted and on their car and selling it for some other reason your not gona get a pre painted kit. as for places check erebuni and nopi

www.eracings.com IS ANOTHER GOOD ONE. I WAS TALKIUNG WITH ONE OG THE GUYS THERE AND HE SAID THAT WHEN THE HEADS OF THE COMPANY LET HIM, HE WILL HIRE MORE PEOPLE SO THAT THEY CAN START PREPAINTING THEM.

pinoyesv6
03-18-2003, 10:38 AM
but you don't want a pre painted kit. the kits out there for our cars were not made for our cars and in most cases require even a little bit of modification to put on. meaning, if u have it pre painted, you're iether gonna mess up the finish when fitting on the kit or ur gonna have to get it replainted cuz of all the fiberglass/filler that u probably have used.

TITAN
03-19-2003, 08:47 AM
WELL THERE YOU GO...THIS GUY THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING!!

NO PREPAINTED KITS!! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

verywhite01
03-19-2003, 09:53 AM
no matter what your kit will run u probably twice as much to put it on than to buy it because they r all made from JDM spec galants not for us, so you have a lot of midifying to do, and just find a shop that will fit it right because if not there will be lots of gaps. just do lots of searching and make sure thats what u wanna do.