PDA

View Full Version : For those too lazy to clear corners

bronxbombr
03-11-2003, 12:11 PM
Well Spring is almost here and you know what that means= Denver and I will open shop and start clearing corner lights for those too lazy to do it themselves :twisted: Those interested should PM me or NYCTRINI for more info.

Khopari
03-11-2003, 12:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bronxbombr)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well Spring is almost here and you know what that means= Denver and I will open shop and start clearing corner lights for those too lazy to do it themselves Â*:twisted: Â* Those interested should PM me or NYCTRINI for mor info</div>

yea denver already told me when i come to Bornx,, he said only clear corner galant is allowed,, danver told me he will do it if i gave em ride to that Bronx Meet,,, i might get them done

-Jav-
03-11-2003, 05:10 PM
sent pm bronxbombr

MidNightRacing
03-11-2003, 07:52 PM
Man thoes bolts that hold the bumper under the headlight are a REAL Bitch!! Just came in from trying to get it out. I will have to cut through a screw (one of the headlight top ones) and get the ones under the headlights out. Well I wont finish it tonight :evil: Got me fucking mad and aggravated

QnzMostWanted
03-11-2003, 08:42 PM
dunno whats causing a hard time for u, the top screws, if spinning freely, try wedging a flat blade under the head to give pressure to lift it, as for the bottom bolts, try a 1/4 inch 10mm ratchet with 3 or 6 inch extension, it should come out easily

or if u get a chance, drive out to hollis queens (off hillside) and i'll help u do it (PM me if u need my address)

bronxbombr
03-11-2003, 11:44 PM
:twisted: I get my car back this weekend, if the weather is warm i'll come ova Queens and we can clear em. I think you know the usual fee

delo
03-12-2003, 10:00 AM
bronx bomber what is the usual fee for clearing corners. i'm not that far from u in da bx. right off allerton and white plains road. thinking of getting mine done. holla back.

MidNightRacing
03-12-2003, 01:21 PM
I think that the thread on it is fucked up. I did manage to lift it up a little bit, and now that I back home from school Imma try again after I get offline

seth98esT
03-12-2003, 02:31 PM
are you talking about the plastic clip right under th headlight? or the actual bolts behind the metal bumper reinforcements. I had trouble with both those, the clipse I just broke, the 2 behind the bumper reinforcement I used one of those angle socket pieces.

laosboyroy
03-12-2003, 02:48 PM
actually if your too lazy to clear it just paint over it. thats waht i did looks just as good. actually I did it before i knew we could clear them. So I would have cleared umm but im too lazy still so ill leave them painted.

bronxbombr
03-12-2003, 03:10 PM
Wurd, Allerton is like 5 minutes away from me. Im surprised u havent seen my G. That is I'm the only one with cleared corners from here to the south bronx. 8) If anything and it gets warmer we can go to NYCTRINI's shop and we can do it. I have to consult my partner on price of course https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

MidNightRacing
03-12-2003, 04:55 PM
Hey I got thoes little S.O.B's out now!!!!!! All thats left is to heat them babys up!! :biggrin:

moneybags20
03-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Roy what kind of paint did u use on em? want to get mine cleared too and if looks just as good with paint that's what im gonna do. Do you have any pics that ican see?

laosboyroy
03-12-2003, 10:50 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moneybags20)</div><div class='quotemain'>Roy what kind of paint did u use on em? Â*want to get mine cleared too and if looks just as good with paint that's what im gonna do. Do you have any pics that ican see?</div>
oh yes yes uhh just go to this sitehttp://members.cardomain.com/laosboyroy ('http://members.cardomain.com/laosboyroy') theres some pics just used regular heat enamal paint. better yet just have a paint shop mix your car color into a can. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

sleepagalant
03-13-2003, 02:39 PM
is there anyone in the VA area or DC METRO area wanna earn some extra money .. cuz i dont think i have the skills or patience to do it but i want them clear

bronxbombr
03-13-2003, 11:26 PM
Well if u want em that bad, I can get em from here.

I will clear em, and ship to you, you pay shipping of course. PM me or NYCTRINI for more info on prices and shipping :wink: