PDA

View Full Version : E-Manage Support Tool & Software (DE,NJ,MD,NY))

IceDouTGaLanT
09-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Anybody have this local where i can borrow? I'd gladly pay an users fee for the day. Need it this sunday, and can return sunday night or monday latest.

fatal1
09-24-2010, 09:40 PM
i have it for the ultimate ron but i dont believe it will work with the blue, if you can do some research and find out i will be more then happy to let you borrow it.

qnz
09-24-2010, 10:54 PM
you need the cable too. I have a serial to usb cable lying around but I read that GReddy's is "special"

fatal1
09-24-2010, 11:15 PM
i have the cable as well. like i mentioned though its for the ultimate and im not sure if they will work with the blue. if ron finds out he is more then welcome to borrow them. aaron i cant get around as much with the baby but if you want to pick it up before heading down to DE lmk (that is if it will work)

IceDouTGaLanT
09-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Craig thanks alot I really apperiate it! I'm calling a local tuner shop to see if it's comparable, but I think the blue uses a differnt cable then the ultimate.

qnz
09-25-2010, 11:57 AM
I was able to download the software for Blue (I think).

fatal1
09-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Craig thanks alot I really apperiate it! I'm calling a local tuner shop to see if it's comparable, but I think the blue uses a differnt cable then the ultimate.

yea im not sure, mine is a standard usb to the square type usb connector, let me know