PDA

View Full Version : power windows

Galant_Down_the_Bayou
03-12-2003, 11:51 PM
i got home from work tonight and i went to roll up my windows and none would roll up ecept my driver side...i tried going to each door also to roll them up but that didn't work either....any ideas what wrong??

GTZ1221
03-13-2003, 12:03 AM
well my car has the little button you press that cuts off the use of all windows except drivers. That has to be it unless you have something MAJORLY wrong. I am betting it is that button!! Its like a child security thing!

Khopari
03-13-2003, 12:09 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ1221)</div><div class='quotemain'>well my car has the little button you press that cuts off the use of all windows except drivers. That has to be it unless you have something MAJORLY wrong. I am betting it is that button!! Its like a child security thing!</div>

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif ,, yea that my doing it all the time...

NUSANCE
03-13-2003, 07:57 AM
It might be the actually switch box that the buttons are located in. Mine did the same thing last summer, went to a junkyard and got one, and its been working ever since.

MidNightRacing
03-13-2003, 04:17 PM
My front passengers side did that took out that lil box and opened it I saw it had gotten burned some how. costed like $50 for a new one at the dealership.

Galant_Down_the_Bayou
03-14-2003, 10:48 AM
Fixed it! i just had a wire loose in one of them and i guess it through the others off cause i took out the box an one of the wires was almost falling out so i reattached it and it they all started working

Sarah
03-14-2003, 10:58 AM
I am always hitting that stupid button and can never get my windows up or down, and then I wake Todd up and make him mad and he yells at me....I really am dumb sometimes