PDA

View Full Version : Euro front end

CNascimento
08-21-2002, 11:12 PM
If any one has been on either the UK or Germany Mitsubishi web site you will see the cleanest looking front bumper I have seen... Now the question is how do I get a Hold of this front end??????? Help.

Do you think if I contact a local dealer they will be able to import it???

Tiller
08-21-2002, 11:31 PM
it apparently will not fit on your US Galant, without some MAJOR modifications...

i have no idea how to get them...

CNascimento
08-22-2002, 10:44 AM
So they have made it for the WORLD SPEC galant, correct? If I'm not mistake then this would be the same type of mods that you would have to do to any of the Erebuni kits... Please correct me if I'm wrong....

Dominicano
08-22-2002, 11:14 AM
your correct. maybe someone in this site can translate what it says cause bablefish doesnt really help. and get a contact number so you can find out the name of the kit and have jaspen bring it for you.

mochanges
08-24-2002, 10:29 AM
I just looked and you are talking about the bumper with two vertical bars in the center right? That's the stock VR-4 front end that also goes on a bunch of other Galant models like the VR-G and Ralliart editions. Want on?
check out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1853210166 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1853210166')

WARNING: These parts are not cheap.

-Mohammad

GalantLadie
08-24-2002, 06:27 PM
looks like he knocked the price down a bit, last time i seen that action it was 3,000 i honestly dont think anyone is gonna pay that much for that "kit" i know i wouldnt
its still a damn nice kit though

mochanges
08-24-2002, 08:25 PM
Yeah I am trying to sell the parts still, but I guess the price is too high for most people. We need some more big ballers like Reelax and Clay. It's still up for auction right now, but if it doesn't happen, I will start breaking the pieces up. I just don't want to lose a ton of money on the parts, they cost me a ton! Shoot, if no one bites, I'll just install it all on my car.

-Mohammad