PDA

View Full Version : RPW Stage 2 cams dyno results

mochanges
03-14-2003, 02:14 PM
http://www.eclipseforums.org/showthread.ph...&threadid=95624 ('http://www.eclipseforums.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95624')

-Mohammad

Lazarus
03-14-2003, 02:24 PM
I already planned on getting the stage 2 from Vision. The only thing is you have ot replave your Valve springs which is to be expected but I am going to get it all done at the same time so I am not going to know what HP I got from What.

Screw the race itself. I just wanna know what's at the finish line :wink:

Fast99ES
03-14-2003, 10:41 PM
That guy is in my area of town...I'm gonna see if I can get the inside info... 8)

Fishboy55
03-15-2003, 05:50 AM
Rezlo has done a tremendous amount of custom work to his car. There was also a lot of trouble with the first set of cams from RPW. But it looks like that's straightened out and 179whp is pretty good, considering that's a 40HP gain. Keep in mind those numbers are uncorrected, but still impressive. Good find Mo!

extremsprt86
08-31-2003, 08:08 PM
i didnt really understand all of what he was talking about, is the 40 hp gain just from the cams/fpr/afc? is his a v6 or i4?

Lazarus
09-01-2003, 12:11 AM
Rezlo has a V6 He is shooting for 400whp. in his car. My boy on stratusphere won't get off his nutz. But basically with all the work Rezlo has done I'd say yeah he got about 40 whp. but not just from the FPR ARF and Cams. He also is ported and polished and i think he's Supercharged also.

TWISTED II
09-01-2003, 01:04 AM
damn, not too bad. i have the stage 2 turbo cams. which was causing all my motor problems. i guess i got one of the bad sets. the problem with them were, the dowel pin to line up the cam gears were in the wrong place. so when the cam gears were at top dead center, everything else was screwed up. i got sent another set last week, but they were the same ones, so now i'm waiting on a right set. my phone bill is gonna be like 1000 bucks from all the talking with dave i did in australia. my car shoulda been on the road about a month ago if it wasn't for those bad cams. but i guess it will be all worth it with numbers like that.

Fast99ES
09-01-2003, 01:23 PM
I know who Rezlo is. I spoke to him in person. He lives out here. He owns a Gold Chrysler Cirrus V6...Man lemme tell you...That guy is a fuckin Genius. He does all the work himself. He made his own body kit,installed his own supercharger,etc...He only lives bout 5mins away from me,but hes a busy mofo. I usually see him down at our big car meet every Sunday night. And his car is usually the center of attention. If I wasnt movin I would have him work on my car and help me get it insanely fast. :wink:

Lazarus
09-01-2003, 11:32 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn, not too bad. Â*i have the stage 2 turbo cams. Â*which was causing all my motor problems. Â*i guess i got one of the bad sets. Â*the problem with them were, the dowel pin to line up the cam gears were in the wrong place. Â*so when the cam gears were at top dead center, everything else was screwed up. Â*i got sent another set last week, but they were the same ones, so now i'm waiting on a right set. Â*my phone bill is gonna be like 1000 bucks from all the talking with dave i did in australia. Â*my car shoulda been on the road about a month ago if it wasn't for those bad cams. Â*but i guess it will be all worth it with numbers like that.</div>

I know how you feel. they sent me the wrong ones at first also. but Finally when I got teh Cam from Dave. there were no Valve springs. So I had to keep calling and emialing Vision to send me my springs back. BUt they are in FLorda and the Cam is here.so Next month hopfully I will hve all my performance parts back together and I can start rebuilding my engine again.