PDA

View Full Version : Calling all GA galants... every Gen..

justin
11-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Meet up anyone???? lmk where u located an we will pic a central location an if anyone from serounding areas would wanta join lmk man ur welcome... im thinking Varsity for central? anyone have anythoughts

njjfudge
11-12-2010, 04:40 AM
The varsity is cool. You know IA has that big meet the first thursday of each month at the varsity. There are a few modded galants around the metro, but not many meet up anymore. I'm down to meet up and I know b19wheels will be down too. PM me your number we are planning on going to the race track saturday.

B19WHEELS
11-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Meet up anyone???? lmk where u located an we will pic a central location an if anyone from serounding areas would wanta join lmk man ur welcome... im thinking Varsity for central? anyone have anythoughts

STOP CALLING GA GALANTS... Cuase they will never answer,lol. Pretty much just me and Nick around like he said..

justin
11-12-2010, 01:18 PM
lol well dang so mean =( im always at the varsity lol im always only galant in an gen.... lol =( ......... but cool varsity Dec we will meet up im usually there around 5 lol get me a spot =)

B19WHEELS
11-12-2010, 05:29 PM
lol well dang so mean =( im always at the varsity lol im always only galant in an gen.... lol =( ......... but cool varsity Dec we will meet up im usually there around 5 lol get me a spot =)

Naw im not being mean,its the truth!! I came to the Oct Varsity meet.. I usually work thursday nights so i dont go much..

justin
11-13-2010, 01:07 AM
i been not goining due to working lol but dec meet lol

njjfudge
11-13-2010, 02:49 AM
I have not been to a Varsity meet in a while. Where do you park? Last few times I went we parked in to lot across the street, to many cars in the main lot.

justin
11-14-2010, 12:59 AM
im always by thw HWY.. the hill side...

njjfudge
11-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Are you a member of one of the car clubs on importatlanta?