PDA

View Full Version : sun visor question

CallaoNY
03-19-2003, 09:48 AM
sup guys just wanted to know how the hell u open the visor up lol I pulled the visor too hard and the metal bar which makes it go up and down came off the pressed plastic and I cant get it back in there I already took the visor off the car which waznt that hard if I woulda known before but now I just wanted to know if any of u know how to open up the visor so I can put the metal bar back thru the pressed on plastic ..thanx

CallaoNY
03-24-2003, 03:25 PM
nobody can help me out with this ????

Reelax
03-24-2003, 04:01 PM
huh? i don't think anyone can understand your question; that's why there were no responses. what exactly are you trying to do?

CallaoNY
03-25-2003, 11:11 AM
jus trying to open up the sun visor. I'm goin' crazy and bout to break that shit apart I already took everything apart but the visor!! .. I just need to open up but I dont wanna force it coz I dont wanna break it but today I was determine to do it at any cost and if broken jus tget another one at the junk yard. thanx

TITAN
03-27-2003, 04:09 PM
i think he just puuled that shit way too hard and ripped the damn thing off. thats what hes trying to say. it didnt break and i think what he wants to do is just put it back in. unfortunatly im at work and really cant help out. why dont you just take it down to the dealership?

CallaoNY
03-28-2003, 03:25 PM
too late I already broke the shit out of it lol I openned it at last though . it was in a pretty primitive way but got it. thoug now I'm gonna have to get one from the junk yard or something. question to put a cover on it ( I wanna put leather) u dont cover the mirrors right? and is there anyone who has done it that came help out? thanx