PDA

View Full Version : putting rear deck back in

atx
01-14-2011, 11:51 AM
I removed my rear deck, the part above the speakers, I removed the center tail light, seats, popped off the c pillars. The c pillar things, have two snap/clips that I popped out, I can get my deck back in, but cannot get the clips back in. I will have the side parts down\holding in the rear deck, but then not able to get the c-pillar slot slides over the plastic clip. !!! very frustrating, do I need to remove more of C-pillar, and what order should it be put back together?

pinoyesv6
01-14-2011, 02:35 PM
i pop out the clips from the car itself and put them on the plastic c-pillar cover so that im not worrying about sliding the pillar into the slot, just the clip into the hole.

BronxBlur23
01-16-2011, 05:34 AM
Are you going to make a sticky about this, cuz i was definately thinking of doing the same...

atx
01-16-2011, 02:26 PM
I got so frustrated, the other day, I had to take a few day break, with lot's of searching I wasn't able to find how much of the c-pillar you pull off or remove... bolts and clips, mine i think has 3 clips popped out= you can't see anything when your putting it back.

4g63lover
01-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Take every clip that the c-pillar cover clips onto and clip it onto the c-pillar before trying to pop it onto the car. Makes putting it back on 10x easier.

atx
01-16-2011, 07:59 PM
did that, still took me a long time, some of those clips didn't want to go in, thanks for the help. if I have to do it again it will go faster.