PDA

View Full Version : Need some Help deciding

Galantman03
01-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Alright guys been working on the jdm rear bumper from Cali, and I have filled in the rear slits in the bumper, kinda looks like the stock USDM bumper, but I getting tired of sanding them, trying to get them to look right, so help me choose to keep it and finish the way they are now, or should I just fill it all the way and match the rest of the rear lip.
this is how it is now
http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/wileyman45/IMAG0176.jpg
you think this looks good?
http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/wileyman45/Untitledsss.jpg

deeznutz
01-21-2011, 05:37 PM
work it out kid the whole look of the rear is the depth of those slits

Corey2kG
01-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Off topic but what you gonna do with both bumpers? I voted work it out. Winter isn't over yet. You got time.

UrbanDiplomat
01-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Keep at it. if I understand correctly, the hard work yields the bumper in the second picture; I like that finish...it looks clean!

Galantman03
01-21-2011, 07:21 PM
work it out kid the whole look of the rear is the depth of those slits
yeah thats what I'm worried about, I don't want to ruin the character of the bumper

Off topic but what you gonna do with both bumpers? I voted work it out. Winter isn't over yet. You got time.
You mean front bumpers? Or rear? I have to many bumpers. Keeping both front bumpers, one is summer specific/ car show once I get back from deployment, other one is winter

Keep at it. if I understand correctly, the hard work yields the bumper in the second picture; I like that finish...it looks clean!
^ No, I was going to do the second pic, but idk if I want to get rid of the character of the rear bumper, so far what I've done is filled in the openings in the bumper, but left the depth, so its like usdm rear bumper.. kinda

Corey2kG
01-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Yeah front my bad lol Damn bro rockin out with jdmness lol

Galantman03
01-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I just got tired of thinking JDM, so I went balls deep lol

deeznutz
01-21-2011, 08:53 PM
yeah thats what I'm worried about, I don't want to ruin the character of the bumper

You mean front bumpers? Or rear? I have to many bumpers. Keeping both front bumpers, one is summer specific/ car show once I get back from deployment, other one is winter

^ No, I was going to do the second pic, but idk if I want to get rid of the character of the rear bumper, so far what I've done is filled in the openings in the bumper, but left the depth, so its like usdm rear bumper.. kinda
u have a usdm look wit a flared out end instead of in..

Yeah, I just got tired of thinking JDM, so I went balls deep lol

show dem how big you are... lol

G-spot
01-22-2011, 12:22 AM
the 2nd pics looks like my bumper :)

Galantman03
01-22-2011, 05:22 PM
^ I know thats what made me think to maybe get rid of the slits... But I got it to work

G-code88
01-22-2011, 05:44 PM
keep the slits